Number #1. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The world was taken over by monster in one night, the human race was nearly whipped out after a month. Everyone was giving up hope until the walls was made. Training school opened to teach children from a young age to fight and kill the monsters by the age of 16. Not everyone was forced to join these schools, only one child or two children per family depends how many children you had. Some families sent all there children to the schools so they become a soldier and fight off the monsters while other families tried to hide there children, not wanting there child to be killed by monster. It been thirty years since the monsters showed up and twenty-five since the walls and schools was made. The poor and rich still lived and was named inside the walls and children who wont sent to training schools was sent to normal schools so they could do other jobs to help. It wasn't heaven but it was life. 

Our story starts in a famous training school at the edge from the wall, with a certain class and a certain top student. 

One hot Tuesday in the school.

"its sooooooooo hot" Hinata complained as he pushed back on his chair hoping to catch a wind. "stop saying its hot, your just making me feel hotter" kageyma hissed as he laid his face on his desk hoping it would be cooler. "did you guys check the score post for last week yet" yachi said with a small smile as she sat in her chair by the window next to hinata. "no, did I do any better" hinata asked with worry and yachi nodded. "you are half face on the list and kageyma is two up from you" yachi smiled and the boys cheered for getting better scores. "let me the top score went to tsukishima yet again" kageyma asked and yachi nodded. "whatever as long as I'm in the top ten" tsukishima said as he sat at the corner desk by the window, the desk in front of him was empty and unused since it was a spare. "how can someone so salty be so smart" hinata pouted. "dont know maybe god split to much salt when making him and made his super smart as an apology" kageyma said rolling his eyes.

"this is why you guys never get over half way marks on the score board" tsukishima said annoyed. "oh but I did see a new name as second, I never seen it before and other class's never heard the name before either" yachi smiled. "a new name, so someone might be joining one of the three class's in our year" hinata said surprised since no one joins in the last year or move to another school once they join a school. "but to get second place before joining a class, they have to be good" kageyma said impressed. "whatever probably just another rich kid parents helped them move" tsukishima hissed. 

"you should be careful what you say, someone might tell and you get in trouble with rich captains or worse" hinata said worried since the rich mostly had high ranks. "yeah, you might be the top student but your not for a posh family, no one gonna help you if they take you away" kageyma warned. "they wont take me away since I'm the top student and they gonna need my plans in battle, they threat me to do as they want but I got nothing they can use to threat me with" tsukishima said proudly. "your really are brave to not be scared of the higher ups but it must be lonely tsukishima to not think of anyone important" yachi said with worry. "who said I didnt have someone important" tsukishima growled and shocked the rest a little. 

AFTER THE BREAK, AROUND LESSON 3.

"hello class, I got some new info" the teacher said as he walked in and the class saluted before sitting down. "I'm sure your all notice a new name in second place this morning, well this new name will be joining your class" the teacher said with a frown and tsukishima didnt really care so he just stared out the window as the student walked in. "I never seen hair like that before" kageyma said shocked at the boy dark green hair. "are those freckles, wow" yachi said amazed since most people didnt have them inside their walls. "he got a medic band, why would he join this class" hinata said with worry since there class and this school most worked to train them into fighting in teams in battle. A different school for training medics was on the other side of the area. After hearing his not friends but he lets them hang around him group talk and the small whispers of the class tsukishima decide to turn and look the new boy over, only to have his own eyes widen with shock and his skin go a sickly pale. Tsukishima wanted to scream, cry and run as his met with the boy eyes seeing them sparkle a little before the boy turned away.