Day Of. Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

THE NEXT DAY, OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL.

"wow yamaguchu, your so lucky to start school just before the school close for the rest of the week" Hinata cheered as they walked down the street. "it only closed early before some idiot pulled the wires out during a training class" kageyma hissed as they walked. "i heard it was someone a year younger then us, um class 3 i think" yachi said with a smile. "well i was meant to start next week anyways but i got sent here a little early but having three extra days of is nice" yamaguchi smiled and everyone smiled back. "lets just hurry over to the cafe, its cold" tsukishima said rubbing his hands a little. 

(LIVE TRAINING - is when they given fake knifes and bullets and get sent on grounds that look like a battle filed and have to pratice fighting with other soldiers and fake monster but if a fake bullet hits you or your stab where a medic cant save you then your dead).

"Oh look its freckles" a student from another school yelled and pointed to yamaguchi. "do you know him, should we keep walking" yachi said worried as the boy and two others walked there way. "he also training to become a soldier, i was in his unti a couple times during live training" Yamaguchi sighed. "wow freckles, when i go told you moved i thought i was back home, never would i have guessed you had guts to keep training" another boy siad with a smirk. "hey dont be mean to our friend" hinata hissed but yamaguchi put his arm out to say it was fine. "wow you really made friends, how much did you parents pay these guys" the leader laughed. "as much as your farther paid to keep you in school after you kept failing in every live training and to shut the class up after you would cried from being killed so often but i guess it make a medic job easier if crybabies wanst fighting" Yamaguhci smirked shocking his new friends and making Tsukishima impressed. "watch what your saying freckles, do you know who are dads are" the last boy yelled. "do you know who our parents are" kayegma hissed. "like we be scared of kids who hang out with a loser like him" the leader yelled. 

"oh your right he is a loser, i never seen somone as shit as this guy" a owl like guy said with a smirk as he stared at the leader. "you know what we do to losers in our units, we feed them to the monsters as bait" a pretty face man who looked fed up siad next to the owl soldier. "or we could keep them alive and let of some stress" a cat like guy with horrible hair smirked. "yeah, we got tons of tape and we just killed the last loser so we looking for a new one" a another cat eyes guys with pudding hair said with a grin. "oh and no one would miss these boys, they not that handsome unlike me" a tall pretty face proud soldir grinned. "i not hit anyone for a while, so lets hurry and take them" a short angry soldier said next to the pretty boy and the three boys ran off. 

"thanks for they help" Yamaguchi smiled and the six guys hugged him like he was a puppy. "how dare they bully our little cute puppy" a silver cute hair soldier/medic siad with a grin. "we heard you nearly passed medic school, this is your last year we so proud" a dark man siad with a grin as he stood next to the silver hair. "do you know them" tsukishima asked and yamaguchi smiled. 

"meet soldier bakuto, kuroo, kenma, oikawa, iwaizumi and daichi and medics suga and akaashi" Yamaguchi smiled and they all smiled. "so are these your knew friends yamaguchi" suga siad with a kind smile. "yes, meet tsukki, yachi, hinata and kageyma, they all gonna be soldiers by the end of the year" yamaguchi smiled. "nice to meet you all, cant wait to fight with you all" iwazumi siad with a grin. "you guys are famous in our school, you guys always compleate a mission no matter how hard it is, you are amazing" hinata said excited.

"thanks but we not that cool and we not all in the same unit" kuroo siad with a grin. "yeah there four units right, i know you four captains" kageyma siad with a grin. "yeah there the best unit that i lead and my iwazumi is next in command, then there captain kuroo and kenma unit, captain bakugo and medic akaashi unit and last captain daichi and medic suga unit" oikawa siad with a smile. "hey hey hey, you said your unti is the best" bakugo yelled. "they just like children" yachi siad with a worried smiel.

"so yamaguchu, have you decided what unti you join at the end of the year" akaashi siad with a small smile. "yeah i got a good idea, soon we be fighting on the same grounds" Yamaguchi siad with a small smile. "that great news, well if you ever need any help just call us" daichi siad with a smile. "thanks but how come your all here, shoundnt you be on a mission or in camp" yamaguchi siad with a small smile. "my unit and daichi being sent out later tonight and the other two just got back from a mission, we were now heading to get a drink" kenma siad with a smile. "that makes sense, well good luck" yamaguchi smiled. "it was nice meeting yama friends but we better get going its cold" tsukishima said and yamaguchi giggledd a little. Yamaguichi and everyone said their byes before the two groups went different ways.

..............

"how do you know so many famous medics and soldiers, yamaguchi that so cool" hinata siad with a grin. "ah when i first went to medic school suga and akaashi was still there and since i didint really belong with anyone, i got to know them and they often went of the roof meeting with the rest from the soldier school next door. I found them all having lunch together by mistake and they let me join, we just got close afterwards" Yamaguchi smiled. "wow so they all broke the rules and met on the school roof for lunch and to hang, that pretty cool" kageyma said with a smile. "yeah i be to scared to hand with other soldiers from other schools, even if there school was place next to ours" yahci siad with a small smile.

"well most of them are childhood friends and knew each before they left for school, so they just kept meeting up even during school and they bought new friends soldiers friends along" yamaguchi smiled. "im still way better then thoes famous soldiers" tsukishima pouted like a jealous kid. "haha your always be my favouite person tsukki" yamaguchi giggled.