Uniform. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Soon the end of training school year came and everyone graduated as soldiers or medics. Since tsukishima unit was number in there school they got to pick what walls to work under, after talking as a unit everyone decided they head to wall 12. All new soldiers/ Medics were given two weeks holidays to travel to there new walls and setting in a new unit cabin/flat. Today was the first days at starting at the walls they were sent to get use to the place and learn the ropes. Today was the day everyone would put in there new uniform for the first time and head over to the soldier training grounds for there first meeting. Today tsukishima would finally see Yamaguchi in his cute medic uniform for the first time before anyone else and he loved it. 

BY THE EDGE OF THE TRAINING GROUNDS.

"I cant believe we really real soldiers now" yachi said with a huge grin. "yeah and just look how cool we look with our new soldier uniform and our unit red arm band from walls 12" hinata said excited and kept making pose to show of his uniform. "we finally soldiers, we finally gonna be able to fight back the monsters and protect humanity" Kagami smiled since he was excited as well. "yamaguchi was so cute in his new uniform, I just wanted to kiss him all over" tsukishima giggled with a goofy smile and loving eyes. "he been like this since he kicked us all out of our unit flat this morning" kageyma sighed and crossed his arms.

"well he and yamaguchi did change into their new uniforms together after kicking us out, so they would see each other first" yachi smiled since she thought it was cute they made sure they be the first people to see each other in their uniform. "its nice and all but tsukishima our captain been like this ever since seeing yamaguchi in his medic uniform, what are we gonna do when the meeting starts and we need to act like soldiers" hinata said with worry and tsukishima just kept smiling making them worry more. "he really is an angle" tsukishima grinned and his friends sighed. 

"tsukki" yamaguchi yelled with a grin and waved as he ran over. "yama" tsukki smiled as his friend stood before him. "look, they finally gave me my medic arm band, what do you" yamaguchi smiled and turned to the side to show of his white arm band with yellow stripes. "you look lovely, you gonna be a great medic with that sexy uniform" tsukishima smile and yamaguchi blushed a little. "tsukki looks even hotter in his uniform" Yamaguchi whisper with a blush making tsukishima blush. 

"wow yamaguchi you look like a real medic with the uniform now, congrats" Yachi said with a kind  smile hoping to move on from there flirting. "thanks and you guys look amazing in your soldiers uniform, you guys really are true soldiers now" Yamaguchi smiled and held tsukishima hand like it was normal and the unit got use to it by now. "thanks, have you met up with other medics yet or have anywhere you need to be for medics only" kageyma asked with a small smile. "no medics and soldiers will be shown the same things and would be given the same talk and tours as soldiers, so we all be walking around together, its tomorrow when medics will be going over rules and medic talks only while soldiers get there training and unit talks" Yamaguchi smiled. "well this week is mostly to get new soldiers use to the camp and for medics or soldier to talk and made bonds, so I guess they keep us together most of the time" hinata smiled.

"yeah, I was hoping to hang out with you guys all day today and maybe we could meet up after our half day tomorrow" yamaguchi said with a smile and everyone nodded. "when do medics need to pick a unit to join, this week is for you guys to talk with soldiers and find a unit you be happy to work with for missions right" tsukishima asked. "we got until Friday at 9pm, then Saturday we be joining the unit we pick as long as the captain of the unit ok with it and no other medic pick the same unit, otherwise they draw straws to see what medic gets what unit, but units can ask for a certain medic they might like and we get told about them on Friday morning" Yamaguchi smiled. "well your always welcome to our unit but I wont force you since there many other soldiers and units here who would love to have such an angle" tsukishima smile. "thanks but I think I mostly stick with you amazing people" Yamaguchi giggled.