Mission. Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"please tsukki, for me" yamaguchi said with a cute smile and puppy eyes. "dont do that" tsukishima said as he crossed his arms. "what" yamaguchi asked with a grin. "you think every time you say 'please tsukki, for me' I do whatever you want, well not this time" tsukishima said annoyed and yamaguchi just stared at tsukishima in the eyes. 

"please tsukki, for me" Yamaguchi asked with a loving voice and a pout as he held tsukishima hands in his. "okay" tsukishima sighed in defeat and yamaguchi smiled. 

"wow, yamaguchi got tsukishima wrapped around his little finger" dean said with a smirk. "dean, bring my water over please" buster asked with a sweet smile and dean ran over with his water bottle. "like captain can say much" taka said with a grin since buster had dean wrapped around his finger. "its a good thing us four dont full into those kind of traps" kageyma said with a worried smile and hinata, Harley and taka nodded. "taka, Harley can you make my bag strap a little bigger, its too hard for me" sunny said with a puppy smile and cute eyes. "oh sure, dont worry I'm sure you did you best, so go rest and we do your strap" Harley said like a caring farther as he and taka worked on sunny bag. "kageyma and hinata can I borrow some of your water, my bottle empty" yachi said with a cute smile and hinata and kageyma ran over to their bags for there water bottle.

Yachi and sunny just hived each other and giggled how easily tricked the four boys could be. But then cute little lady and the sweet male both knew they both lose to buster and yamaguchi in a second. 

LATER THAT DAY.

"captain tsukishima and my unit sir" tsukishima and the other saluted as they entered the commander office. "ah captain tsukishima and your unit, we glad you came on time" the commander said with a grin and everyone lowered their arms. 

"your first mission had arrived, your unit will be leaving in the morning" the commander said with a board tone while the other became shocked. "our first mission, already" tsukishima said shocked. "well every new unit that joined this wall will be given their first mission this week and if they survive it then they be full soldiers here" the commander hissed and everyone nodded. "since your the best unit we been given this year, your unit was picked to be sent on their first mission before any other unit" the commander said with a grin and handed a report of their mission. 

"excuse me sir but this small camp outside the walls, isn't it a small medic safe zone for soldiers who get injured in battle" yamaguchi asked with a straight face. "your correct medic yamaguchi, your unit is being sent over to check the medic camp and to check the number of soldiers we lost this week, you be staying in the camp for three days before coming back with a new report by them" the commander ordered and everyone nodded. "understood sir" tsukishima said coldly and everyone saluted again before they walked out the room. 

.......

"man how unlucky to be the first unit to be sent on a mission" hinata pouted. "well every new unit was gonna get their first mission this week, we should be glad for an easy mission" kageyma said with a small smile. "but collecting a small medic camp report and brining it back, seems a little lame since we the best unit sent here" yachi said with a frown. "its not gonna be easy but the looks of the map, right yamaguchi you seem to know this camp" tsukishima asked and yamaguchi nodded. "the camp hidden behind a building but getting to it from our camp means we have to walk wide open streets for two days straight without any cover, if we get ambushed by monsters on our way we got nowhere to run or hide, we be killed in no time" yamaguchi said with a frown and everyone started to worry. 

THE NEXT MORNING, WITH THE UNIT OUTSIDE WALLS 12.

"I feel bad we couldn't say goodbye to dean and his unit, we had to leave so early and quick" hinata said with a frown. "feel bad later, you should feel more freak out being outside the walls" kageyma hissed as they walked. "it feels spooky not having a huge safe wall around us and dressed ready to fight real monsters at any time, we only seen photo of monster never a real one, its scary" yachi said with fear as they walked. "we be fine, monsters normal leave clues if they been around and we all got our weapons, just keep an eye out and stay close and we wont have any deaths" tsukishima said as they walked. "do you guys have anyone your willing to die for" yamaguchi asked to distract everyone a little. 

"I guess my family but I only joined up since I'm an only child" kageyma said with a frown. "my little sister, I want to keep her safe from the monster" hinata said with a caring smile. "my mother and my lover we promise to get married once we both became soldiers, we grew up together" yachi said with a kind smile and shocked the rest she had a lover. "dont die for your love ones, live for them" Yamaguchi said with a loving smile but sadden eyes and his words shocked everyone. "he right, I'm sure its harder for your loves to be left behind" tsukishima said and patted yamaguchi arm a little. 

INSIDE THE CAMP.

"did you hear and captain tsukishima and his unit, they been sent of their first mission that mean other units be sent out soon" taka said with a grin. "but did you hear about where they got sent, I wont be jealous of them, I would be praying for their safety" buster said with fear. "they got sent to the small hidden medic camp right" Harley said confused. "wait didnt a soldier say something about a unit being attacked by a group of monsters since a nest was made in building half way to the camp" dean said with worry and buster nodded. "they been sent to die" sunny said with a frown and everyone felt bad. 

WITH TSUKISHIMA, YAMAGUCHI, HINATA, KAGAYMA AND YACHI. 

"I think I'm going to be sick" yachi said as she ran behind a car and the rest watched a building yamaguchi sent of fire burn a nest of monsters. "I know they were gonna kill us and all but hearing there screams as they burn makes me feel like a monster" Kageyma said feeling bad but grateful yamaguchi heard the news and went to check before hand. "i cant listen anymore" hinata said going pale and walked away. "yamaguchi" tsukishima said worried, his friend stood watching the flames and listening to the monsters dying cried with hated in his eyes. "they killed so many of us and not feel bad but when we kill a nest they let out such a horrible sad cry" yamaguchi said with anger and tsukishima just hugged him. He knew if yamaguchi didnt check and find the nest before they walked past. They all be dead by now and he knew a monster nest had to many monster to kill with just the four of them who got weapons. Setting the nest on fire was the only way to kill them all and stop anyone else being killed but he hated how yamaguchi didnt show any sign of regret as he watched them burn.