Chose. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

FRIDAY.

"what time are you going to hand in your form for joining a unit" buster asked with a straight face as he turned to yamaguchi who was currently sitting on tsukishima lap. "oh i was thinking of heading over at 8pm since they wont start collecting medics unit form until lunch so it gives us a morning to rethink who we wanna join" yamaguchi said with a small smile and stood up since tsukishima was being passed a drink. "oh right today you medics decide to pick what unit to join, we all find out tomorrow what medic in what unit" kageyma said with a small smile and both buster and yamaguchi nodded. "wow it must be nice but so worrying to pick your own unit after meeting strangers for only a week then having to decided who you be stuck with unit you die" yachi said with a worried smile and everyone looked at her with worry. "well we dont have to worry since we all know yamaguchi gonna be staying with us" hinata said with a bright smile.

"you never know, he might change his mind" sunny said with a giggle. "yeah after all he gotten close to our unit and became friends with us" Harley said with a grin and tsukishima and the rest of his unit frowned. "we are the better unit, I'm sure yamaguchi would rather join us" taka smiled and tsukishima glared at them all before walking forward. "you cant be a unit if your captain suddenly dies before your first mission, you have to wait two months for a new captain" tsukishima hissed and placed his arm around yamaguchi while glaring at dean unit. "but yamaguchi always looks so happy with your unit and for the sake of my life i always rather have buster as our medics" dean said with a smile and put his arm around buster who just laughed along with yamaguchi. 

"what brave soldiers, you guys are more like children then soldiers" buster laughed and everyone just smiled. "dont worry tsukki, i wont leave your side so dont get jealous of other kids" yamaguchi giggled and Tsukishima just smirked before hugging yamaguchi from behind. 

"um I'm looking for first rank medics buster and yamaguchi" a leader rank medic called behind the two units and two smiling medics. "first rank medic buster" buster yelled with a straight as he saluted next to yamaguchi. "first rank medic yamaguchi" yamaguchi yelled with a straight face and he and buster stopped saluting after the leader medic nodded. "a couple captains of this base would like to talk with you, please follow me" the leader medic said with a straight face and cold eyes. "may we know the reason, miss" yamaguchi asked with a little worry. "its not best to talk in front of soldiers, please follow me they are waiting" the leader medic said coldly. "yes miss" buster sighed and the two followed them. 

A COUPLE HOURS LATER.

"that it I'm breaking down the door" tsukishima hissed and started to walk towards the building where yamaguchi and buster meeting should be. "tsukishima no, you get in trouble and get yamaguchi in trouble" yachi yelled with worry and grabbed his arm trying to pull him back but tsukishima just ended up pulling her along. "we cant leave friends in trouble, we got to make they ok both yamaguchi and buster" dean said walking along with tsukishima. "but captain we cant just kick down a meeting room door" sunny yelled and tried to hold him back but no use.

"I'm amazed tsukishima lasted two hours before he went crazy with yamaguchi not around" kageyma said with a grin. "what are you talking about he unstitch a stranger jumper in the first two minutes, he broke four bench's and lets not talk about the state of the break room" Harley said with worry.

"trust me that still good for tsukishima when he not with yamaguchi, he got do a lot worse" hinata said with a smile and kageyma nodded. "I'm got so many questions about that and I'm so worried for his lack of yamaguchi mode but we should stop captain dean and captain tsukishima" taka said with worry.

WITH YAMAGUCHI AND BUSTER.

"I'm sorry but i must decline, I'm very happy being inside wall 12 and i be joining a unit i trust soon" yamaguchi said with a straight face and bowed to the captains at the desk. "but we offering you a place in wall 1, only the best soldiers can work there" a captain yelled. "sorry but wall one is not for us, please accept our decision in staying here" buster bowed. "what about your hero friends, think how they look if someone they trust stays in such a wall" the third captain yelled and yamaguchi turned to him. "they would be proud of my decision and be disappoint into such un-honourable captains" yamaguchi hissed. "how dare you" the first captain yelled. "sorry captains but it up to us what walls we work for and we both are happy here, so please respect our choice" buster hissed.

"please excuse us if that all you needed" yamaguchi frowned and walked over to the door. "think about your family" the second captain hissed. "my family waiting for me in the break room and the other are on a mission fight hard while protecting us all, be thankful they do" yamaguchi warned and walked out the door with buster. "what did he mean by your family" buster asked with worry. "oh nothing" yamaguchi smiled and they both stopped when they opened the door that lead outside to find everyone doggy piled on top of tsukishima and dean. 

"what the hell are you all doing" buster asked with a displease face. "oh hey, how did your meeting go" sunny laughed as they all looked up to the two medics. "it was nothing important but why are you all on top of tsukki and dean" yamaguchi said with worry. "yama, did they do anything or say anything to you, i kill them if they harm you" tsukishima hissed and yamaguchi smiled and held his hands. "I'm fine tsukki, no need to worry" yamaguchi smiled. 

"how did he push us three of him" kageyma said with worry as he, hinata and yachi rubbed there bums where tsukishima pushed them of him to get to yamaguchi. "the power of love is amazing" yachi smiled and the two boys rolled their eyes. "but then i guess tsukishima is unstoppable when it comes to yamaguchi" hinata grinned. 

"what a lovely story but help, I'm not strong enough to get my unit of me" dean whined from under Harley, taka and sunny. "well i guess since they meeting over, your free" Harley said as they got of their captain. "but dont do anything stupid like that" taka yelled. "how are you buster, what was the meeting about" sunny asked with a worried smile. "oh they just wanted us to move to wall 1 since they had a couple free spots for medics" buster said not bothered but everyone mouths dropped. "buster" yamaguchi pouted since he wasn't gonna tell anyone. "ah my bad" buster said as he rubbed his next. "oh look at the time, we better hand in our unit form" buster said with a small smile. "good idea, we see you all later" yamaguchi giggled and the two medics ran away. 

THE NEXT MORNING.

"i wonder if buster joined our unit or if we gonna get another medic, we did have a couple of medics wanting to join us after knowing the captain family rank" taka said with a small smile. "i hope buster dose become our medic, he seem cool and i thought we were all good friends but if it turns out he didnt join us then we cant complain" dean said with a kind smile and his unit nodded. "buster, hey so who did you join" sunny said with a worried smile as yamaguchi and buster walked over to the two groups. 

"your gonna be with us right yamaguchi" kageyma asked with a small smile. "sure he will, we are friends after all" hinata said excited. "lets work well together forever" yachi said with a smile. "what is it yama, why aren't you saying anything" tsukishima said with worry. 

"well you see since so many medics wanted to join your units, they decide by stalls instead of bothering you guys and well we" yamaguchi said with a frown. "we sorry guys, we wanted to join but you see" buster frowned and the two units frowned. "no i wont accept any other medic apart from yamaguchi" tsukishima hissed and crossed his arms. "yeah we only want buster as our medics" dean hissed and both yamaguchi and buster burst out with laughter. "oh man you guys are so easy to trick" buster laughed and everyone lifted an eyebrow. "we were joking, of course we joined your units" yamaguchi laughed and tsukishima hugged him while dean rubbed buster head. 

"