Gender. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hey yamaguchi how come your so easy to talk to, like you understand how it feels to a women when i talk to you and then you can understand how the boys feel, how come you got such a good women heart" yachi asked with a smile and tsukishima smirked. "well that because yamaguchi is" tsukishima started to say with a smirk. "tsukki if you dare finish that sentence i will never hug you again" yamaguchi hissed and glared at tsukishima. "it cause yama is such an amazing person, who is truly an angle" tsukishima said with fear and turned to yamaguchi to see him smiling. "thanks tsukki, you always know how to make me smile" yamaguchi giggled and hugged tsukishima who let out a breath of relief.

"please never stop hugging me" tsukishima said with fear as he wrapped his arms around yamaguchi. "as long as you behave we wont have any problems, oh come with me to get my shower bag" Yamaguchi said with a small smile and dragged tsukishima by his hand. 

"hey i been wondering this for awhile but is yamaguchi a girl or a boy" taka asked and everyone turned to him. "oh come on yamaguchi might seem weak, kind, loveable and cute but he a man" hinata said with a frown. "but he would look good in a dress and he dose have this female vibe" Harley said with a smirk. "that true and he doesn't really join us in the public baths or showers and if he dose then he hides his body behind tsukishima with a towel even over his nipples" sunny said with a small smile. "he not wrong even tho yamaguchi came during our last year of school i never once seen him fully naked he always got a vest on while we change and makes sure we cant see his body when he changes, he always hide his body in a fully body towel in the wash area, yamaguchi a fucking girl" kageyma said shocked.

"why dont we just ask him but then i guess we cant just ask yamaguchi if he a girl or boy since that might make him embarrassed" dean said with worry. "well all going to the public baths today, so why dont we try and find out, we try and look while he sits inside the bath or stands under the shower" buster said with a grin and everyone agreed. "plus if yamaguchi sneaks into the girls side then i can tell you all after the bath, we finally find out if yamaguchi is a girl or a guy" yachi said with a sweet smile. 

.......

"hey you ok" tsukishima said worried since yamaguchi just shivered. "i dont know why but i feel like something dangerous is coming my way" Yamaguchi frowned.

LATER THAT NIGHT IN THE PUBLIC BATH.

Every boy in the two units apart from tsukishima and Yamaguchi was ready to complete their mission at any cost.

"hey yamaguchi, why dont we go over to the sink and slash ourselves with a little water together" sunny said with a cute smile since everyone slash themselves before jumping in the huge hot bath. "oh um i just do it with tsukki" yamaguchi said nervously and hid behind tsukishima back with a full towel on.

"why are you using the sink so far away from us, why dont you two come closer" Harley said with a smile since yamaguchi was at the sink closer to the bath with tsukishima next to him blocking any sight. "i already filled my wash cup with water to splash myself, maybe next time" yamaguchi smiled and only his head could be seen. "we be getting in the bath" tsukishima said and the two jumped in with tsukishima still blocking yamaguchi body.

"this is getting hard" taka said with worry and everyone nodded before they jumped in the bath.

"wow this bath is great, right yamaguchi" hinata said excited and jumped at yamaguchi who hid behind tsukishima making hinata hit the water instead. "idiot dont splash so much, um yamaguchi aren't you getting hot being so close to tsukishima, why not spread out a little" kageyma said with a small smile hoping to get yamaguichi into a new space so they could all look at him. "he fine sitting next to me" tsukishima sighed and everyone pouted.

"fuck it, desperate times calls for your inner perv" buster sighed and walked towards yamaguchi. "um buster, why are you looking at me like that" yamaguchi said with worry. "sorry yamaguchi but we must know" buster frowned and dived under the bath water in front of yamaguchi. "so" everyone yelled as buster came out the water bright red. "male" buster whisper and everyone cheered, they finally found out. "tsukki" yamaguchi said paled and unsure of what just happened.

AFTER THE BATH.

"wait so yamaguchi is really a guy and just hid his body because he didnt want anyone to see his body that covered in freckles, that it" Yachi yelled surprised and the guys nodded since they had to explain it to yamaguchi after tsukishima threaten to kill them all. "not many people like my freckles and see them as ugly or a curse, only tsukishima ever liked them so i always hid them during baths or changing" Yamaguchi said with a small smile.

"you dont need to hide them from us yamaguchi, we a family and we like your freckles they make you seem cuter" sunny said with a kind smile and tsukishima glared at him.

"but man i guess yamaguchi is my equal after seeing it, he truly not small" buster said with a grin. "yeah he might seem weak and tiny but he truly is a man with a worthy" Tsukishima started to say with a smirk but yamaguchi covered his mouth with his hands. "tsukki" yamaguchi blushed.

"wait are they talking about yamaguchi little man, like it was a normal thing to talk about" Harley said with worry. "i guess but by the sounds of it, his little man isn't as little as we think" kageyma said with a small smile. "wait so that means he bigger then most of us" hinata said with worry and all the guys apart from buster, tsukishima and yamaguchi frowned. "trust me he bigger then all of you apart from tsukishima who a little bigger and he the same size as me" buster said proudly. "i feel like we lost as men" taka said with fear.

"oh dont worry, dean got a good pair, so not all of you lose as men" buster grinned and groped captain dean a little. "what" dean said with worry and blushed a little. "dont worry I'm bio" buster smiled and walked back over to yamaguchi. "i want to say gross but your all have an injured man pride so i let this topic slide for once" yachi said feeling bad for the guys.

"lets go eat" buster said with a grin as he, yamaguchi, tsukishima and yachi started to walk. "i wonder what they serving today" yachi said with a kind smile. "i think pizza and for desert they made strawberry cake" yamaguchi smiled and tsukishima eyes shined a little. "i just have the strawberry cake" tsukishima hissed. "tsukki if you eat a slice of pizza then i let you have my strawberry on top" yamaguchi grinned and tsukishima nodded.