Always And Forever! - Part 3

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leave me!!" she screams. He instantly closes her mouth with his hand.

After lot of struggles he leaves her grip and then she takes her chance and leaves from there and immediately goes to her friend Ishita.

She enters into her cabin while crying. Ishita sees her state and tells her patient to wait outside for few minutes.

After they left, she goes near her and hugs her. She let her cry and asks her what happened.

"Shhhh.... don't cry..." she tries to console Sanisha.

She gives water to her and she drinks. After few minutes

"What happened? Why are you crying??" Asks Ishita.

She doesn't respond. She sees marks on her wrist and understands something had happened and it is serious.

"Look Sanisha your a strong woman. Don't cry and tell me what happened " Asks Ishita.

Sanisha tells what happened and starts crying again. Ishita gets furious and starts cursing him.

"We need to tell this to Mr. Reyansh the rest he will take care." Says Ishita.

"WHAT!!!!! No no we can't tell this to him..." says Sanisha shaking her head.

"Why can't we??" Asks Ishita.

"Already there is a lot of pressure on him. I don't want to be a burden on him " says Sanisha.

"Ok ok... we will think about it later now go home and rest " says Ishita. And sends her home.

After few hours .....

Reyansh calls Sanisha but she doesn't lift his call. He then asks his assistant to enquire about her finds that she left home early.

Then he also leaves to home to spend some time with her.

After reaching home he goes inside with his key which she gave to him in the morning.

He searches for her and finds her in the bedroom sleeping peacefully. He goes near her with a smile on his face and kisses on her forehead and sees marks of tears on her face which dried out. He doesn't understand why she cried. He feels very bad seeing his wife in that position.

He lets his wife sleep and cooks something for dinner. After dinner is prepared he goes and wakes her up.

She gets up and realises that it's already very late and gets tensed and rushes to the washroom and gets refreshed.

While having dinner......

Sanisha's mind is some where else . She is thinking about afternoon incident. She doesn't eat properly and kept playing with food.

This is all observed by Reyansh but doesn't say anything. He is waiting that his wife will say something to him. But it's not happening.

So to change the mood he starts the conversation.

"I guess .... you didn't like my cooking!!" Says Reyansh disappointingly.

"No no nothing like that Reyansh. Food is very nice ... I really liked it. " says Sanisha by giving a fake smile to him.

"But your actions are saying something else" pointing towards her plate. Which is untouched.

She doesn't say anything.

Reyansh goes near her keep his hand on her shoulder.

"What happened?? Is everything fine??" Asks Reyansh.

"Nothing..... everything is fine" she shows a fake smile.

But he doesn't believe her. And hugs her.

Even she hugs him back.

"I know something happened !!! I am there for you. You can tell if something is bothering you." Says to her.

Then he realises that his shirt is getting wet.

She cries her heart out holding him. He lets her cry. Seeing her tears his heart bleeds. After sometime she sleeps in his arms. He takes her to their room and lays her on the bed in a comfortable position.

He comes out taking her phone. He wants to know what happened to her that she cried this much. And calls her friend Ishita from her mobile thinking that probably she may know the reason why is she crying.

She picks his call after three rings.

"Hello Sanisha!! Are you alright?? I am worried for you. I called so many times but u you didn't lift the call. Are you alone?? Do you want me to come there??" Says in one breathe.

"Actually.... Dr. Ishita This is Reyansh, Sanisha's husband. " he hesitated.

"Oh...."

"I am sorry. I thought Sanisha called" Says Ishita.

"Umm .... Actually I need your help" Asks Reyansh.

"Sure Mr. Reyansh... I am happy to help" Says Ishita.

"I want to know what happened to Sanisha. she kept on crying and not telling anything. It would be a great help if you could tell me what happened" Says Reyansh.

"Mr. Reyansh I .... I think I am not the correct person to tell you " Says Ishita.

"Dr. Ishita I really want to know what happened to her. I can't see her in this state. She kept on crying and I don't know what to do. I want to help her. But she isn't saying anything. So your only my choice left. You have to tell me what happened " he Says in a desperate tone.

She sighs and murmurs to herself 'she is going to kill me'. But it is heard by Reyansh.

"Actually what happened is........." she tells the whole scene.

"Why didn't Sanisha tell me about this?" Not understanding why his wife didn't say anything to him.

"She thinks that your already under so much stress and doesn't want to be a burden to you. " says Ishita.

"Thank you so much for telling what happened" says Reyansh.

His blood is boiling with rage. His anger has no bounds.

'How dare he touch my wife?? What does he think of himself?? He doesn't know with whom he is dealing with. Your gone Mr. Virat. I will end your career. ' Reyansh thinks after the call with Ishita.

Reyansh immediately calls his assistant.

"Good evening, sir" says assistant.

"Look!! I don't know what you will do... By tomorrow morning I need complete information about this So called doctor Virat from cardiology department. Each and every information. How he is in his job? How is behaves with his patients? How he behaves with his colleagues? And even about his personal information. Don't leave anything behind. Do you get it??????" Last line he shouts with that assistant gets scared and immediately says okay to him.

After his call with his assistant he goes to washroom and takes a warm shower and comes out wearing his PJ's. He tries to calm himself but again after seeing dried tear marks on his wife face he can't help but to boil in anger.

'Dr. Virat your gone' he thinks

Slowly he occupies his place next to his wife and hold her in his embrace safely. Protecting her from all the bad things.