Bonus Chapter - 1

NOT EDITED

(A/N): This chapter continues after Reyansh's confession to Sanisha. (After Chapter 9).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day morning.....

Reyansh and Sanisha are sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace wrapped in just thin blanket around them feeling each other's heart beats.

They are in their new mansion which is wedding gift to Sanisha from her husband.

It is a very big home for them with plenty of bedrooms, kitchen, hall, theatre room, playroom, garage for his car collection and bike collection, swimming pool, billiard room, a small bar at the corner of the house and it also has a huge lawn in the front of the home with a porch, a large variety of plants are planted at the backyard.

Bright sun rays are peeping into their room and disturbing their sleep.

Sanisha frowns in her sleep feeling the sun rays.

Her sleep got disturbed. Slowly she opens her eyes and takes in the sight.

She turned into complete red recalling their previous night.

She feels something heavy on her shoulder and turns her head towards that direction, seeing her husband sleeping peacefully on her shoulder brought a instant smile on her face.

His arms are wrapped around her bare waist caging her to the bed.

She keeps on staring her husband and admiring him.

She slowly caresses his hair away from his forehead, she bends towards him and kisses his forehead, eyes, nose and was about to kiss his lips but she feels an intense gaze on her and sees him staring at her with a smirk on his lips.

She is hell embarrassed of her act. She immediately hides herself under the blanket.

He chuckles seeing his wife's antics.

"I'm all yours!!" He tells her.

"You can continue what you were doing!!" He adds.

She turned into a deep shade of red under the blanket.

He slowly removes blanket from her face and she glares at him trying to look intimidate him which she failed miserably due to her red cheeks in which she is looking cute. He chuckles.

"What!!? Yesterday night you were a wild cat in bed now you are shying away as if you didn't do anything." He smirks.

Now her face, neck, ears everything are in deep shade of red.

He chuckles.

She wraps blanket around her body and was about to getup from bed to use washroom.

She immediately falls on bed winching in pain.

He gets tensed, "Hey!!! What happened?? Did I hurt you a lot?" He Asks her with atmost concern.

She shakes her head in no.

"Is it paining a lot?" He Asks again feeling guilt.

She starts to admire him seeing his concern towards her.

"It's a bit sour." She tells him shyly.

"I'm sorry!!" He tells her guiltily.

She smiles at him says, " don't worry! It is a sweet paining which I'm enjoying!!" She tells him shyly.

Even he smiles.

When she was about to get up he stopes her.

"What?? I need to use washroom!" She tells him.