Always And Forever! - Part 8

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day morning........

Reyansh gets a call from his assistant, instead of Reyansh that call is attended by Sanisha as he is in washroom.

"Good morning sir! This is an important matter sir that's my I called. The person from whom you saved Dr. Sanisha wants to speak with you sir. The jailer is requesting you to meet him sir." The assistant speaks in a hurry.

"Ummm..... this is sanisha ...."

"Oh, sorry mam .... I thought it is sir. Just inform him that I called." The assistant says.

"Okay...." and she cuts the call.

After sometime Reyansh comes out of washroom.

"Your assistant called Reyansh. " she says.

"Ohh Okay..." he replies.

"Is there something your hiding from me Reyansh. " sanisha questions Reyansh.

"Nothing....." he gets confused why is she asking suddenly.

Later he calls his assistant and knows the reason of his call and cuts it. Now he understood why his wife asked like that.

'Probably she came to know about that incident (Scam)' he thinks.

He then turns back and sees his wife sitting on Corner of the bed with a dull face. He sighs and goes near her. He sits in front of her on his keens.

"Why you didn't tell Reyansh?" She asks him.

"What's there to tell Sanisha? I handled everything. " he tells her.

"Please! Tell me what happened from the start" she pleads him.

"Why you want to know, everything is sorted." He says.

"Please I want to know" she requests. He sighs.

"Okay then listen carefully. You don't take stress and now everything is clear okay? And also promise me that you won't get bothered by this." He tells.

"Okay...." she says.

"The story behind your arrest is of 2 reasons. The person who wants to take revenge on me also wants you. He some how found out that we both are husband and wife so his first target is to separate us. That's why he planned to spoil your reputation along with my reputation and putting all blame on you so that I will think that you joined your hands with them and I will leave. You heard this proverb 'kill two birds with one stone'. " she nods her head in positive.

"With one scam he planned to separate us and to spoil my reputation. But he doesn't know that I believe in my wife more than myself. So, his plan failed. " saying this he shrugs.

"But is succeeded in spoiling your reputation, right?" She says.

He chuckles. "Sometimes you need to watch news instead of those cartoons. " she frowns first but then her face expression turned into confusion.

Understanding her confusion, he clears her doubts.

"On the day you got released he got arrested for his scam. I provided all the required evidences to arrest him and to get you released." He says holding her hands.

She immediately removes her hands from his hold. He gets shocked by her sudden gesture but later smiles seeing her hugging him.

"But how did you do all these?" She asked him confused.

"What do you think I did those two days when I didn't come home" he says smiling.

She tightened her grip around his neck. Simply she gives him a bone crashing hug.

He smiles at her antics. "Thank you so much for believing in me Reyansh. " she says still hugging him.

He smiles and feels that his shirt is getting wet. He breaks the hug and sees her. She is crying. He wipes her tears and says......

"You promised me that you won't take any stress. " she smiles seeing his concern.

"I'm not crying..." she tells.

"Achhaaa...... then what are these?" Showing her tears.

"Those are happy tears my dear husband. " she tells him by hugging him.

"They May be happy tears but I don't like seeing tears in your eyes. I don't want to see them any more tears in your eyes." He tells.

She nods her head happily.

"Okay now wipe your tears and get ready we will have our breakfast. " he says. She nods her head.

While having their breakfast he tells.......

"Get ready by 6 o'clock in the evening. I have a surprise planned for you " he tells her.

She gets very excited to know his surprise for her. She asks him to tell her but he doesn't say.

She glares at him.

"I won't tell my dear wife. You will get your surprise by 6:30pm. So, now get a smile on that cute angry face of yours." He tells her.

She sighs but internally smiles.

'Today the wait will be over my dear wife.' he thinks.