Always And Forever! - Part 6

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to their farm house.......

As they enter into the farm house and sees it is very beautifully decorated.

Sanisha really loved it

Sanisha really loved it. Mean while Reyansh goes to see where the problem is telling his wife that she can take rest in their room until party starts.

"Sanisha! Still there is one hour for the party to start. You will get bored ,till then take rest in our. " Reyansh says. She nods her head in agreement.

"Ok then I will tell Ramu kaka to take you to our room. "He says.

"Umm.... Reyansh!" She calls him.

He turns towards her.

"Can I take a tour of this house? It looks very beautiful. " Sanisha Asks.

"Sure! But I'm little busy Sanisha. How about you take rest now , later after party I will be your guide. I want to show our mansion. " Reyansh Says, she agrees to it happily.

After few seconds Ramu kaka comes takes Sanisha their room. After examining the whole room she decides to check her phone and pass some time. 

After one hour guests starts to come Reyansh receives and greets them

After half an hour party is on full swing. Couples are dancing, most of them men are drinking as a small bar is set for people, ladies are gossiping, few men are talking about business. Everyone are having a great time.

Sanisha and her friend Prathyusha are chit chatting while having a mocktails.

Some men are watching the women lustfully. And their main target is our Sanisha.

She is looking stunning in her maroon colour saree and black blouse which is a full sleeve.

While some women are drooling over Reyansh. Even he is looking very handsome in his maroon colour suit with black shirt inside. Matching it with black tie and black pocket square. They are kind of matching. He did it wantedly.

When he saw that Sanisha is wearing maroon colour saree even he choose that colour suit to match with her

While every one are busy. Reyansh gets on to the stage to speaking about his achievement and something else.

"Ladies and gentlemen!! Thank you for attending this party. I hope all are having fun! As you all know this party is to celebrate the opening of a new branch." Whole crowd applauds. "I am glad you all are part of this celebration "

" And also I have an important announcement to make" with this statement whole crowd start to whisper what is he going to announce.

Even Sanisha has no idea about it.

"As some of you know that I am married." There are gasps from everywhere in the crowd.

"Now I could like to introduce my wife to everyone here" saying this he goes near Sanisha and extends his arm infront of her. Everyone are looking at them to understand what is he trying to do. She doesn't understand how to react. Knowing her confusion Reyansh nods at her smilingly.

She happily takes his hand and goes towards the stages.

"Ladies and gentlemen... this is Dr. Sanisha Reyansh Rathore, My wife."  there is a clear confusion written all of their faces. People who knew about them smile watching them. People who use to gossip about them have no words to speak. 

After some time Everyone clap for them and wish them a happy married life.

Sanisha is on cloud nine. Her happiness has no bounds. Later while they are on stage it self......

"May i have the pleasure to dance with my wife?" He asks her by extending his arm.

she hesitates first cuz she is not a great dancer. But later gives her hand happily.

They start to dance a slow song. They are very close to each other just a few inches apart. All the couples are dancing to that slow song.

"So...." Sanisha tries to start the conversation.

"So?" he asks.

"You planned it before itself?" she asks him.

"Yes!" he tells her.

"Why suddenly?" she again asks.

"I should have done it long back Sanisha" he tells.

His hands are on her waist while her hands are on his chest. His right thumb is drawing circles on her bare waist sending chills through her body. she can feel his hot breadth on her lips. because of her heels she was a bit okay to his height. she is a few inches shorter than him.

She is very nervous because of their closeness but at the same time they are enjoying their closeness. she is biting her lower lip to stop her blush.

Reyansh cups her face and runs his left thumb on her lower lip releasing her lower lip from her teeth.

"Don't bit them. Only I have the right to bit them and I can't control myself if you do such things" he says in a husky voice.

With this her blush deepens.

"Just wait for few more minutes then your all mine" he says near her ear sending shivers to her spin.

She doesn't know how to react now. she is embarrassed for his choice of words but there is an unexplainable happiness in her.

After dinner the guests started to leave ....

"You go and change in our room mean while I will take care of the rest of the work here." Reyansh says to Sanisha. she nodes her head. when she was about walk them....

"Shit!" She exclaims.

"What happened?" Reyansh asked her worriedly.

"In excitement I forgot to bring my clothes." she lowers her head in embarrassment. He chuckles.

"It's okay. For tonight wear my clothes. Tomorrow morning i will get someone to bring your clothes." she nodes her head.