Bonus Chapter - 2

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE DATE

Sunday........

Finally their planned double date is around the corner.

Both the boys planned it perfectly for their respective wives.

They asked their wives to be ready at 4 o'clock.

They planned in such a way that all 4 can enjoy at the same time they can spend time with their wives.

Their plan is that ......... first they go to a busy street which serves the best street food(hygienic one as ishita is pregnant) after that, shopping, finally at night, candle light dinner in a expensive restaurant which also has a pub in it.

Evening 4 o'clock.............

Both the husbands knock on the bedroom door. (Both Sanisha and Ishita are in Sanisha bedroom and are getting ready).

But they didn't open the door. Husbands were continuously knocking on the door but no response from the other side.

Sighing they leave from there.

Inside bedroom the girls are giggling. Enjoying their husband's helplessness.

After one hour or so......

The girls finally come down to their husbands.

Husbands inner thoughts ' We Planned everything perfectly but ye log hamare plan ka dhajjiyaan uda rahi hai!!!'

But they couldn't say it out loud. If they made their wives angry then definitely they would be sleeping on couch today.

They kept mum instead.

As they are late they skipped the part where they would go to eat street food and they directly went to mall and started their shopping.

Sanisha and Ishita are plastered to each other.

We can even get a doubt that whether they are on a date or something.

Both of them are least bothered about their respective husbands.

Both Reyansh and Arjun are not knowing what to do.

"Rey!!! What's going on? Are we really on our date??" Arjun Asks him confused.

"Dude!!! Even I'm not getting it, something is wrong!!" He says.

"Probably they are missing each other ! And wanted to spend some time together." Rey adds.

Both the girls completed their shopping 🛍 leaving their husbands using their credit cards.

(It gives a different kind of satisfaction using their husband's credit card instead of theirs).

After 4 and a half hours of shopping ....... finally they left to have their dinner at 10 o'clock.