Chapter 14 - Drunk

Ares Collin

When our food came, I turned to Rosie to see her happy face seeing her food. I don't know why but seeing her smile even though a little bit, makes me feel calmer. She started to eat and I know this is not my first time seeing her eat but she sure is a monster when she's hungry.

"I don't like it when someone is looking at me when I'm eating so can you just eat?" I got back to my sense when she suddenly said that. I took my phone and started to dig into my beef curry with chicken karage and mozzarella cheese.

Suddenly I want Rosie to try mine so she has to know that staying in her comfort zone is boring. I started to make a spoonful of everything on my plate and put it in front of her. She looked at me suspiciously.

"Try it.. you will experience heaven." I said as I put it in front of her mouth.

"I don't like using the same sp-"

"Don't worry, I'm healthy as hell. Come on.. what's wrong with trying something new?" I asked and she opened her mouth. I put the spoon into her mouth and took it out. She started to munch it and I looked at her waiting for her to react.

"Not bad." She said as she tried to avoid my eyes. I chuckled and I shared my curry with her by putting some on her plate.

"Here.. I know you'll love it." I said confidently and she rolled her eyes. I started to focus on my food when suddenly Rosie put some of her katsu on my plate.

"I.. I'm full so.. since I don't want to waste it.. I'll give it to you." She said as I turned to her. I smiled seeing her attitude. She might be sassy, chic and cold towards me but I know she has her caring side.

Hanging out with her today makes me look at her in a different perspective. Even though I still can't see her through but I get a few bits from here and there about her personality.

"So have you ever been.. in love? Have a boyfriend?" I asked carefully and she looked at me glaring ready to kill me.

"I think you heard me blabbering things when I was drunk.. why asked something that you obviously already know the answer?" Back to the cold Rosie again.

"Hey.. you can lie when you're drunk. Besides I don't know everything about you and you didn't blabber a lot of things when you were drunk." I defended myself.

"If I had a boyfriend, do you think I will still have my V card? You're such an idiot!" She hissed as she got up from her seat. I looked around to see if people heard when she just said because she said it in a loud tone.

She walked out from the restaurant first and I followed her out. I walked beside her and start to think how can I apologize to her.

"Do you want to go to the bar?" I asked when I saw a bar right across the street.

"So you can have sex with me again?" Why is this girl always think negatively?

"No.. why would I? You're not.. sexy." I said as I looked at her from head to toe. She continued to walk away and I sighed. Did I say something wrong again?

"Let's have a drink then.." She suddenly stopped walking and she turned to me. She walked crossing the street by herself and I quickly ran after her. She walked into the bar and ordered a glass of beer.

"I'm driving so.. I won't drink." I said and she ignored me. She started to drink her beer without talking to me. I took out my phone and decided to see the news and replying some emails.

"This is so good and why.. is it so hot?" She asked.

"You drank too much that wh-" When I turned my head to her, my eyes went so wide. She took off her hoodie already leaving her in a cropped tanktop.

"Why did you take it off?" I asked as I tried to put her hoodie again.

"I'm sweating so shut it! Why are you so nosy and annoying? Geez!" She hissed coldly as she took her hoodie away from my hand putting on the chair beside her.

I sighed and just looked at her drinking her beer. After 3 big glasses of beer.. she decided that she's done. She walked out from the bar first leaving me paying her bills. I quickly walked out following her. She walked a little bit tipsy and I walked behind her completely worried about her balance.

When she was about to fall, I held her body. I wrapped ky arms around her bare waist and have her leaned completely to me.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"I hate you Ares.. I really do.. get lost!" She said as she laughed evily and I just rolled my eyes. We walked back to my car and I helped her to get into the passenger seat. I put her seatbelt on and she leaned her head fully to the seat closing her eyes.

"I don't want to end up like those love stories.. I don't want it." She said and that made me kneel beside her. I looked at her and she let out a deep sigh.

"I don't want to end up like all of them. I hate Ares.. I really hate him."

"Why?" I asked because she seems so drunk that she won't even realize that I was the one who asked her.

"He's dangerous. He has the same name as the god of war. He's violent and all he cares was people dying." I chuckled hearing it but the next thing that she said.. made me surprise.

"I want to get rid of him because he might hurt me and ended up killing me in the end."