3 - Happy.

'Hey boys, I just met the new store owner, maybe it'll benefit us more than that shitty flower shop from before

'Hey boys, I just met the new store owner, maybe it'll benefit us more than that shitty flower shop from before.' Gem said walking into TM.

'Aye, why lass? How can a shop help us?' Chibs said confused.

'Because it's a lovely girl who's opening a clinic, no questions asked, no police or noisy nurses.' Gem said.

'What's it called? How old is she? Is she fit?' Tig said.

'It's called HRH, apparently, it's after her old man, herself and daughter, lovely little girl, around 10/11 years old?' Gemma said completely ignoring Tig's comment.

'Ah means she's off the market boys.' Bobby said while bringing out muffins catching the last of the conversation.

'Yeah pretty little thing said her name was Rosie, so if you see her about, be polite.' Gem warned them all.

'Rosie? What she look like?' I said while trying to act uninterested.

It can't be my Rosie, I left her back in New York. No way would she come here, she couldn't leave her mum.

'Bright red hair, freckles, hourglass figure. Bright blue eyes.. why?' Gem said narrowing her eyes at me.

I paled. How can she move here? How can she have a child?

'I used to have an old lady called Rosie.' I said while shrugging my shoulders.

'Can't be her though; I don't have kids and I left her 10 years ago, weren't pregnant then.'

'Better not be hap, you ain't spoiling no family.' She said angrily.

'Not interested, I'm going for a run.' I said.

I know it's not my child, clearly, she's with someone else, like Gem said her old man.

As I was riding into town I drove slowly past old the flower shop, I looked at the sign and felt my heart drop.

'Hello? Are you Gemma's friend?' I heard a voice I haven't heard in years.

I slowly turned round to look at my beautiful Ro's face, as she looked into my eyes I saw her face drop.

'Daddy!' A little girl screamed.

I looked around seeing who her daddy would be, but when I looked back I could see her staring at me grinning really hard while trying to run to me. Rosie was holding her hand to keep her from running.

'Mum let me go to daddy! I missed him!' She yelled at Rosie.

'Daddy?' I thought.

As I looked at her you could see she was Rosie's daughter, with the red hair and freckles. She also looked like.. me?

I could feel my knees go weak as I took in what looks like my daughter.

How could I have a daughter and not know about it? How could Rosie keep her away from me?

'Calm down baby, remember what I said, he didn't know about you, we have to give him time to process this.' Rosie tried to whisper to our daughter.

Our.. mine and Ro's kid.

I have a daughter. I'm a father.

'Hi baby, no it's fine to come here give your old dad a hug.' I said while looking at my daughter.

As soon as I said that. Rosie let go and the kid ran into my arms knocking me back with such force.

As I looked at Rosie I could see tears running down her face while smiling.

As she looked up at me I could see they were happy tears.

'We need to talk Ro.'  I said calmly.

'Okay, we live around the corner. We're going to make a pizza would you like to join us?' She said while wiping her tears away.

'We got your favourite dad. Chicken and bacon.' The little girl said still clinging to me.

'Harley let your father breathe.' Ro said.

Harley...

'Come on kid let's go, I'm starving!' I said while rubbing my stomach.