1 6

"Now Miss Samuel, did you know you are 3 months pregnant?" He said reading my chart

"No. I'm not I took a pregnancy test, I can't be pregnant" I said shaking my head

I can't be pregnant, what is happy going to say? How can we bring up a baby when he has a new girlfriend. I can't bring another child up on my own. No. No I'm not pregnant his lying.

"The results from your blood test clearly states you are pregnant Miss Samuel, I can see your shocked, sometimes home pregnancy tests are wrong. I just want to see how you are with walking before I can discharge you then I'll call your family in. Your husband has not left your side since you come in, now if you just swing your legs around to the side of the bed" he said putting the charts back down and coming to the side of the bed. Swinging my legs around and standing up I looked down and saw I had a nice size bump which I didn't notice being in bed. I was a little off balance when I first stood up but he mentioned that is from not using them in two months, I took a few steps before the pain in my knee started to hurt and I had to sit down.

"That is really good. If you try doing that every day about 2/3 times a day you'll be back on your feet in no time. Now before I call them in, I will give you some pain medication that is safe for the baby and I will prescribe vitamins for you to take. If you come back in the next 4 weeks and your knee is healed we will get you out of that cast, good luck and congratulations" he said smiling while walking out the door.

i got back into bed and covered my bump so nobody will notice until I tell them. As soon as he walked out the door, the door burst open and I see all my family come in, Harley is the first to come and give me a cuddle and apologise for everything not that I blame her. My mum being noisy wanted to know what the doctor said, my dad was being quiet by the door. My dad, that is so strange to say when I've always grown up not having one. And happy, well happy is sitting on the sofa staring straight at me to see if anything is different in the last 30 minutes.

"I'm okay ma, he just wanted to test me to see if I can walk properly, I'm okay just a bit unsteady, so I'm going to need help from the little monster here" I said ticking Harley's stomach.

"You'll be staying with me, I'll help you" Hap said emotionless.

"Eh no I'm not, I'll be going home thank you" I said angrily.
Who does he think he is?

"Fine, I'll be staying at yours then" he said with no room to argue.

"No your not, your going home to your girlfriend and I'm going home" I said getting stressed at him.

"Why not? You need help, I can help" he said getting aggravated.

"Because I said so" I screamed at him.

"aye calm down baby girl, he won't stay if you don't want him to" my dad said

"Like hell I won't, she's my girl I'll stay whenever I want" Hap said getting angry at my dad.

"Little boy, calm down before I knock you out. My daughter doesn't want you to stay so you will not be staying. Do you want to have a chat outside? Dad said standing up getting angry but still keeping calm.

"Don't worry daddy, I'll look after mum" Harley said innocently.

"Okay baby girl, you make sure you look after your mum for me yeah? He said while giving her a head kiss.

"I will dad" she said proudly that she made her dad happy.

"Guys, I do need to talk to happy about something though, can you wait outside? I said while rubbing my bump over the blanket.

I can see my mum look at me knowingly while smirking smugly. She knows so she drags Harley and my dad out the room so I can talk to happy in private. I don't know how to tell him I'm pregnant. Do I just come straight out with it? Do I ease him into it, I'm not sure seeing as I told him by text with Harley.
"What's up Ro? He said coming to sit by my side.

"Eh I just got news" I said looking away from his eyes.

"Is everything okay? Your not dying on me are ya Ro? He said trying to make a joke but I can see it in his eyes clear as day. Fear!

"No the opposite actually, your going to be a daddy again" I rushed out and removing the blanket so he can see the bump

All I heard was silence. No noise, not even his breathing. So I look at him and to see him looking at my stomach. He was staring so hard it looked like he couldn't believe it.

"How, what?" He said struggling to talk.

"The night of the opening, if you don't want nothing to do with it, it's fine I know you have Chloe now" I said quietly.

"No! That's my kid.. I'm going to have another kid" he said shockingly.

"What's Chloe going to say?" I said, I don't want to break the girls heart. She's actually good for Happy.

"Don't worry about her, she's going to be happy, can I touch?" He said while smiling at my bump

"Why would she be happy? And of course you can"

"We're not really dating, she's a friend. I didn't think you was interested so we played pretend to see how you reacted, when you didn't react we didn't think to keep up the act, but because she's got a job here now she lives in my old apartment" he said while touching my bump.

"Why would you lie and call her your girlfriend?" I said getting angry that he played me.

"I didn't actually call her my girlfriend, you did. Have you ever seen me kiss her? No. I only have eyes for you. Your my girl, my old lady and the mother of both of my children" he said while smiling at me.

----

Ooo did you see that happening?😳

All of you hating on Chloe can stop now!

Comment and vote!