1 2

"Your not pregnant, it's negative

"Your not pregnant, it's negative."

When she told me it was negative I was disappointed and then sad, in that last half an hour thinking I could be pregnant all I could think about was how beautiful my second baby would be, how being pregnant now with Happy around. How Harley would be so happy, she can't wait to have a sibling, then I remembered I can't raise a baby right now. I have the shop, Hap has a new girlfriend now he wouldn't want to bring another baby into this fucked up relationship.

"That's good, I told you I wasn't" I said trying to smile trying not to cry.

"Aye baby it's okay to cry" she said pulling me into her arms while I cried.

"I can't do this ma, I need to go pick Harley up" I said pulling away.

"I can do that, you don't have to face him" she said standing up.

"Ma I'm 27, I'm not the same naive teenager waiting for him to come crawling back, if he wants her his welcome to her" I said while picking up my car keys and leaving.

While driving to the clubhouse I realised how true my words are, if he wants to start new with someone else I'm not going to stand in his way, I'll just have to moved on.
Pulling up at the clubhouse I can see a car pull in after me, as I parked I saw the same woman get out of her car. I can see her look towards the clubhouse then to my car. As she was about to walk to my car I heard Harley.

"Mama" she screamed excitedly.

"Hey baby girl, did you have fun with your dad?" I asked her while smiling.

"Yes, can you come and see dads new place? It's so cool!" She said jumping up and down.

"Maybe another day, your dad has company and I need to do cook dinner" I said to her.

"Your always welcome Ro, don't forget that. I'll see you later Harls" he said giving her a hug and nodding at me.

As I saw him walk away I saw him walk to her and grab her by the waist and whisper in her ear. She doesn't look like the type to be a bitch, she actually looks sorry for me. It's not her fault that he has moved on. I'm glad it's too her and not a crow.

As we was driving home, Harley told me all about Haps new caravan, how she has her own bedroom and that its decorated with lots of Harley pictures on the walls, Harley told me that hap is going to buy her a bike for them to both fix so when she's older she can ride it with him. I can see how excited she is to see spend all this time with her so I'm not going to stop him.

And I met dads friend, he is called Chibs, but he told me I can call him whatever I want. He has a beard and a scar and he has the same accent as granny and uncle. He told me that if I ever need help with homework then he can help me with maths. How cool is that? She said very excitedly about meeting a new people.

"That's nice baby, would you like to go home and cook or go to granny's?" I said looking back and thought towards her and the road.

"Granny's!!!" She said excitedly.

After having dinner with my ma we went home, Harley was so tired so as soon as she got into bed she went to sleep.

Over the new few weeks Harley has been wanting to spend more and more time with her dad to the point where she cried when I told her she has to come home, I really don't know how to feel about that. I know she doesn't realise how much it hurts when she says that, she's just a child experiencing the world with a dad.

It was now Sunday and I was on my way to pick up Harley from Haps because she has school tomorrow. As I pulled into the clubhouse I could see a few bikes and Chloe, Happys girlfriends car parked. As I parked and started walking into the clubhouse I could hear my little girls laugh, as I look around for her I see her sitting on the sofa with Chloe cuddled up watching happy and Tig play pool. It breaks my heart to see her smiling and laughing with her but doesn't even like to have our weekly spa date.

"Harls I'm here to pick you up baby" I said while walking over to her.

I could see the disappointment on her face when she sees me, and that crushes my heart into pieces.

"I don't want to go home, I want to stay with dad and Chloe" she said to me.

"We can go and watch any movies you want and eat lots of junk food" I said trying to persuade her, I know she loves her movies.

"Me and Chloe already done that today. I'll see you tomorrow after school, Chloe is going to drop me" she says looking at Chloe with a smile on her face.

"But I want to spend time with you, I haven't seen you all weekend baby girl"

"I'm staying here!" She says standing up and stomping her feet.

"Harley how about go home with your mum and we'll take you for ice cream after school on Friday?" Chloe said trying to ease Harley into coming with me.

"NO. I want to live with dad and you!!" She screamed.

Now that, that crushed every part of my heart, I don't know what happened to make my daughter feel that way, I didn't know she felt that way, I know I can't physically force her, she's as much as Happys child as she is mine.

"That's enough kid, don't talk to your m

mum like that, if she wants you home. Your going home, understood?" Happy growled out.

"She's too busy for me now dad, I don't want to live there. I like it here with you and Chloe we have fun, please dad don't make me go" she said crying.

I couldn't stand it no more, with tears running down my face I ran out the door, ignoring all of the shouts to come back. I can't take it no more, if my daughter don't want me anymore what else do I have?

As I got into the car I tried to calm down, I know I can't drive when I could barely see out the window, but I locked the door took a few deep breaths and starting to drive home. I will get some of Harley's stuff for school and drive back, I can't have her going to school without a uniform.

As I got home I starting packing all her stuff that she would need for tomorrow and I couldn't stop crying, how did I get so busy that I couldn't see I was neglecting my own daughter. I don't blame her for wanting to live with happy and Chloe, at least they aren't too busy for her. I know she will be happy there, I just hope she comes home soon.

As I start driving back to the clubhouse my phone rings, I can see its Happy ringing, his probably ringing to make sure I'm okay.

"Hey Ro, where are you? Harley didn't mean that. She's just a child" He said trying to calm me down.

"I'm just on my way back, I have to drop off her uniform for tomorrow. I can't have her going to school without it, and I know she means it. The kid don't lie hap we both know that" I said with tears still running down my face.

"She'll be happy with you and Chloe. I know she will" I said.

"No she won't, your her mother. Calm down Ro, pull over and stop crying. Tell me where you are I'll come and get you?" He said

"She will, I'm glad she's got you back in her life. I'm on my way now. I shouldn't be too long I'm about 5 minutes away"

"Tell me where you are Ro" he said loudly.

"I'm fine hap I'll be there soon" I said

As soon as I said that I started to drive across the lights, clearly the car didn't see that his lights have changed red or he really didn't care, clearly he didn't see he was about to smash into my car. I tried to stop the car but I wasn't as fast as I could, all I felt was a massive hit into the side of my car and then I was rolling while screaming to happy.
As I was fading into darkness I heard

"ROSIE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Screaming down the phone.

Ah oh! What do you think happens next?

Comment and vote please x