2 8

"Wake up Hap" I heard then felt someone shaking me

"Wake up now!" The voice said then I felt a hard shove.

When I finally gain conciseness I realised it was Leah that gave me a hard shove, then I realised why I fainted... Triplets, Rosie gave birth to triplets.

"Hey sleepyhead" I heard Ro say.

"Hey, how's the babies?" I said slowly walking up to her, she's holding our son. I can tell by the hat his wearing.

"Baby one and three are doing perfectly fine, baby 2 is still needing help with her breathing, but it isn't as bad as they thought, they are going to monitor her over night. She should be out of the incubator in the next 2 weeks, you've been out for a few hours hap" she said laughing while putting my son into my arms.

"Have you chosen any names?" I said while looking at my son.

"I have some ideas, but I would like to discuss when we're alone to make it a surprise for everyone, I know how much of a big mouth Leah has and mum is due in, in the next few hours" she said picking up our daughter from Leah's arms while laughing.

"Hey! I would of kept it a secret" Leah said pouting

"No, you told my ma when I snuck out when I was 15, just because I didn't let you use my favourite nail varnish" Ro said narrowing her eyes at Leah.

"Can you give us a min, Leah? I need to talk to Ro privately" I said signalling my head to the door.

I had already spoken to Leah about what happened and she said that he husband would look into the woman who drugged me, I want to know why, why she wanted to ruin my life. I needed to talk to Ro about what she thinks of this situation, I want to know if she forgives me.

"Will do, I'll go and see your other baby and ring Harley and tell her the good news. I feel sorry for Leo" she said laughing while walking out.
"Don't tell her about the surprise baby!" I yelled out.

When the door closed. I walked up to the chair next to the bed and sat down, I couldn't believe I am now a dad to 4 children, I can't wait to see everyone's face when they realised we had a surprise baby, they are going to be so over the moon. We're going to have to change the nursery, build a bigger now. Well have to get more clothes for the baby, and another car seat and-

"Hey, breathe Hap, it's going to be okay" Rosie brought me out of my thoughts.

"4 children Ro, how are we going to cope? We don't even live together anymore!" I said panicking even more.

"That's what I want to talk to you about, when our other baby girl is better, we are going to move back to charming. I can't burden Leah with 4 children, I miss my home, I miss my shop" she said surprising me, I thought she was going to say she wants to live here.

"That's good news, we can get another room built on to the cabin for when they are older, maybe we'll move into the loft area so Harley will-" I said ranting on.