1 9

"I will repeat myself, what the fuck is she doing here?" Ma said while glaring at Kathryn

"Granny she's my new grandma" Harley said smiling at my ma.

"I know baby, why don't you go wash up while we have grown up talk?" She said trying to compose her anger

"Okay" Harley said happily while running upstairs.

"Ma, she's come to see Hap, she deserves to know she's got two grandchildren" I said trying to defuse the tension but ending up making it worse when I saw my mums face

"She don't have a right to know shit! She's the one who turned her back on you, on us!" She said narrowing her eyes at Kathryn who looks like she's about to cry.

"If I had known the truth I wouldn't have, you know that Rox, I would do anything for my son!" Kathryn said.

"Don't you think the girl who was so in love with your son wouldn't of lied to you? You knew her for 10 years, do you really think she would lie to YOU of all people about having Happys child?" Ma stated.

"I saw pictures Rox, what was I meant to do? Everyone was telling me she was pregnant with Shane's baby"

"You know what? I'm not even fucking going over this. Happy and Rosie are finally happy, they are having another child together and are in love, your going to be around so I'll tolerate you, but you can fuck off trying to talk to other then about the kids, and if you even think of trying to put a wedge between these too, I'll make sure you regret this' Ma said calmly.

"I'm ready! Dads where the dinner?" Harley said interrupting the conversation.

"Here baby, lets go set up the table. Ro go and sit down" Happy said giving everyone instructions.

We ended up having a nice uncomfortable meal, Harley spoke to everyone the whole way through and kept the conversation going, every time I looked at Happy I would see him clenching his fists because he was angry, at what I do not know. When we had all finished, Dad came and picked Ma up, the face on Kathryn's face when she realised who he was to me was a picture perfect moment, I think she thought that mum just had a one night stand to create me. Kathryn left shorting after stating that she'll be in town for the weekend then she needs to get back home.

It was awkward when she was leaving as Kathryn is a hugger, so when she tried to hug me and I moved away I could see the hurt and pain on her face. It's not my fault that I don't want anything to do with her, she made her bed now she has to lay in it.

Finally after everyone left, we watched the rest of our films as a family until Harley fell asleep.

"I'll take her up, go to bed baby" Happy said yawning while picking her up

'Okay, I'll see you up there" I said giving Harls a kiss on the head.

After a little while I got settled into bed, I really need to invest in a pregnancy pillow for when Happy isn't here as it is so uncomfortable to sleep without him.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Short chapter but next chapter is a time skip!

Comment and Vote!