Chapter 6

Olivia meets Damon's parents! Whew, I literally uploaded 2 chapters in one night after being inactive for so long.

Also, I was thinking about putting little life updates over here, just telling you guys cool or funny stuff that happened to me. Let me know if it's something you guys want :)

The ring Damon got Olivia!

~ ~ ~

"Oh my god, they are just so adorable!" That was the first thing I heard when I woke up.

Slowly rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I sat up. I shrieked at the two people standing in front of me. "Eva, you're scaring her." The man laughed.

"What happened?" Damon jolted up, his hand still wrapped around my waist. Wait, what? I tried to move away from him but he stopped me once he saw his parents. "Mom, Dad, you can't come barging into my room like that. You scared Liv." He planted a small kiss on top of my forehead, making me blush and forming a ball of warmth in my stomach. He reached over and pulled me out of bed.

"Damon Alexander Blackwood! I can't believe you didn't tell us you were dating a girl, much less marrying one."

Damon looked so scared, I had to laugh. I felt her eyes land on me, seeming to criticize me. I cringed away from her, into Damon's arm. A huge smile formed on her face and she bounced over to me, wrapping me in a big, motherly hug.

"Mom, careful, you're crushing her." Damon grabbed my waist again bringing me closer to him. I gritted my teeth, but smiled sweetly. Even though I totally didn't mind being wrapped up with Damon, he was laying it on a bit thick.

"Well, son, I never thought I'd live to see this day." His dad finally spoke up. He turned to face me. "Olivia, is it? Delaney told me." I nodded shyly at him. "Welcome to the family!"

"When did all this happen, Damon. How did you two meet?" His mom turned to face him expectantly.

"Mom, why don't we get dressed and go downstairs. We'll tell you while eating breakfast. Liv just woke up and she hasn't eaten yet."

She nodded, clapping her hands like a child. Her excitement made me feel guilty. She seemed so nice and I was fake engaged to her son.

Damon turned to me once she left. "Why don't you take a shower? I'll get you some clothes."

"Okay," I walked into the bathroom, cringing at my reflection in the mirror. That was not how I wanted my first meeting with his parents to go. It wasn't even real, I tried to reason with myself.

I took a quick shower and wrapped the towel around my body. "Damon?" I stepped out of the shower and peaked out the door. He still wasn't back with my clothes.

He rushed back in, holding clothes in his hands. "Here," he handed them to me. Once I was ready, I waited for Damon to get ready too.

We started to walk downstairs when he froze. "Wait! Your ring."