CALL ME ✘ NBAQUANDO

WARNING intersex

-

tyquian had been in the first trimester of pregnancy, although he already noticed the spark in his hormones. he was experiencing mood swings, food cravings and the strongest of the changes,

being horny.

it was currently monday morning, any other normal person was either at work or at home doing chores. tyquian on the other hand had just woken up and was already in the mood for some dick.

kentrell had already been at work, being that he was the manager of a shipping company.

tyquian groaned as he looked at the empty side of the bed and immediately frowned. he decided to text kentrell and see when he would be off of work or had a lunch break, because if it wasn't soon the man would have to resort to other options.

baby cub 🖤🧸
daddyyyyy i miss you :'(

daddy 💙💕🐐
i miss you too baby, i'll be home soon

baby cub 🖤🧸
you should come home now & gimme some act right.

daddy 💙💕🐐
baby you know i can't come home rn, i gotta be hea' as long as i can so i can spoil that lul baby in ya stomach ☹️

baby cub 🖤🧸
man fuck the baby it's not poppin out of me unless i say so

come home and slang that horse dick

daddy 💙💕🐐
you really testin me rn ty, like i won't beat the fuck out yo lul ass

baby cub 🖤🧸
pls do daddy, i like that shit 🥺🥺

was the last text tyquian sent, along with a photo of him in nothing but kentrell's shirt and a black lace thong with a damp spot on it.

daddy 💙💕🐐
call me.

the minute ty saw the period at the end of the sentence he squealed, setting his phone up and grabbing the dildo he bought when kentrell was on tour. " hi daddy! you coming home to fuck this pussy up? " ty said grinning in the camera.

" this lul baby got you thinkin you bold now, tuh " kentrell said, shaking his head. the minute he saw the item placed on the bed his dick jumped. " trevor get the fuck outchea' go do sumn, " he told his assistant who instantly scurried out.

" take off ya thong mama, " kentrell voiced lowly, leaning back into his seat about to enjoy the show. tyquian giggled, happily sliding them down his smooth legs. he positioned himself in front of his phone, legs bent, showing off his dripping core.

sticking his fingers between his folds, tyquian gathered up the juices flowing from his pussy and instantly sucked em off his fingers. kentrell groaned at the sight, instantly unbuckling the belt on his khakis.

" you so wet mama, that's all for me? " kentrell asked, beginning to stroke his dick. " mmm,
this pussy all yours daddy, " ty said, now slowly rubbing his clit.

" put a finger in, show daddy how tight my pussy is, " kentrell said, tyquian instantly slipping a finger inside himself and moaning aloud. the sound of tyquian panting and the wet squelching sound coming from his pussy filled kentrell's office, as he began to pump himself faster.

" f-fuck daddy so tight, i want t-that dick, " tyquian whimpered out, adding another finger and pushing against them. " look at what you did mama, got me in work hard n shit, imma beat yo ass when i get home, " kentrell said, angling his phone lower to show him pumping his dick.

" shit! that dick mine, i-i want it in my pussy so badd. " ty said, pumping faster and harder, using his other hand to rub his clit. his arch began to get stronger, the look of pleasure on his face intensifying as he watched kentrell and pleasured himself.

" get on all fours right now, " kentrell said, watching as the boy whimpered pulling out his fingers. tyquian turned around, putting his ass right in the camera and shaking it, juices dripping all down his thighs. " fuck mama you gon be the death of me, use the dildo baby, pretend it's me, " he said, stroking himself even faster and biting his lip.

tyquian was already close and sticking the dildo in just intensified the pleasure. " shittttt d-daddy, i wish it was your dick filling me up like this! " tyquian moaned out, his head falling onto the sheet no longer able to hold himself up.

he slid the dildo in and out, as well as pushing himself back against it, wishing kentrell was there to choke him and whisper in his ear. " f-fuck! right there, right there- " he said beginning to ramble, picturing kentrell fucking his guts up.

" shit mama you creamin, that pussy so pretty baby " kentrell said, feeling himself tense up. " d-daddy i'm gonna c-cummm! " tyquian said, pushing it in as fast as he could, legs shaking and the wet sounds at its loudest.

squealing he squirted all over the dildo, sending kentrell over the edge, messing up his button down and some papers on his desk. tyquian fell over, slipping the dildo out and sucking his juice off of it, looking into the camera. he was still feeling horny but way too tired to do anything about it. " shit, go to sleep baby, when i get home i swear im tearing that pussy up, "

" sounds good daddy, " tyquian said, eyes low and beginning to close.

-
i hate this. LMFAOOOOO. i wanted this to he soo much better but it's aight, i gotchu next time. HOPE Y'ALL FW THIS SHIT.