POOL PARTY ✘ BBGBABY

WARNING none

-

joe was having the time of his life, puttin on a front for everyone at bryson's pool party. all his friends knew about his relationship with jonathan, including the fact that jonathan was clearly the top. knowing this, his friends still allowed him to talk as freely as he did, letting himself boost up his big ass ego.

on the other hand, jonathan was not with everyone gassin his head up. he was tired of the same old jokes made about him and joe and decided he needed to put him in his place.

jonathan raised himself out of the pool, catching joe watching the water drip down his chocolate toned chest. he walked over to him and the small group of people around him, watching as his movements began to halter and a stutter appeared in his words. " y-yea mane, i be slangin that dick. h-h-have him moaning and sh- " joe said, getting cut off.

" what y'all talkin' bout round here, huh? " jonathan said with a wide smile, placing his hand tightly on joe's hip, causing him to sound a barely audible whimper.

" joe was just tell- "

" naw it's n-nothing, we're just chillin, " joe says quickly, glaring at a snickering sheyaa. " and i- oop, i think it's time we get outchea' " kentrell said, " yea he bout to get dicked the fuck down, periodt " taymor followed up with.

the group slowly walked away as both jonathan and joe continued to silently argue. " you think i'm playin', ha? " jonathan growls, gripping joe's neck tight enough to just slightly lift him off the ground. joe's dick twitches in the confined space of his swim trunks and his eyes roll to the back of his head. " getcho ass in the water right fuckin now, "

-

" d-daddy take some out! " joe moaned out, attempting to push jonathan back with his arm.
" shut the fuck up and take this dick, im the truth! " jonathan says, grabbing both of joe's arms and holding them behind his back.

water splashes everywhere as jonathan fucks joe from the back, joe's head on the hard cement floor.

" whew chile that look lovely, " symere says from the window, the whole party watching the two. " y'all gay, " tyquian says, causing everyone to smack they lips. " you the gayest one here on foe! " stokeley says, the two beginning to yell at each other.

meanwhile, joe was continuing to get his back blown out and now getting choked. " s-shit this ass mine ha? " jonathan says, looking down to see joe creamin on his dick. " a-all yours daddyyy, " joe whimpers, looking up to see all the men watching from the window.

this sets him off as his legs begin to shake and the grip on his neck tightens. " i'm cumming! fuck! fuck! fuck! " he yells out, cumming untouched into the water. " come hea' " jonathan says slipping out, sitting on the edge of the pool.

joe catches on, swimming over to him and going in between his legs. he barely gets a moment to prepare himself before jonathan begins thrusting in his mouth, causing him to choke and his saliva to drip all down jonathan's length. " yea t-that's right, suck that damn dick, show all em how much you love daddy's dick, "

joe moans, sending vibrations through jonathan, him placing his hand on top of joe's head. joe licks the underside of jonathan's dick, looking up at him with watery eyes. the sight instantly triggers him as cum shoots into joe's warm mouth.

he slips off the length, swallowing his cum and opening his mouth to show jonathan. " good job baby, " he says, lightly patting joe's cheek, grabbing his chin to bring him into a sloppy kiss.

" i know you supposed to be babies or whateva, but y'all gon clean up my pool? " bryson yells from the now open window, watching as jonathan flips him off. " that ain't dababy that's myyyyy baby, " joe says grinning, jonathan smacking his ass.

" oh hell naw getcho' asses out my house, go do the rest of that gay shit elsewhere, " bryson yells, running down the steps.

-
ANYWAYSSSSSSSS, hope y'all like this.