ON CAMERA ✘ NLELAVENE

WARNING none

-

" bryson, nice to meet you, " the young boy said, licking his lips as the sight in front of him. the older man held his hand in a firm grip, smirking down at his flustered face.

" ya shoot isn't for another like hour and a half so, get to know each other, get comfortable. if y'all wanna do something let us know, " artist said, winking as the two chuckled.

he walked away, leaving the two in the spacious living room, camera crews surrounding them and the smell of d'usse filling the house. khi sat down on the couch, watching as bryson took off his coat and shoes.

" niggas out here being disrespectful, not even taking they shoes off, " bryson said, shaking his head as khi laughed. bryson turned around swiftly, watching as the tattooed man shook his head. " you funny lul baby, "

" nah no cap i'm just a respectable nigga, except when this choppa come out, " he responded, bending over to take his other shoe off. khi looked at the arch in the boys back, chuckling yet again. " tuh what choppa, you too nice to pull no damn choppa out on nobody, " he responded, bryson sucking his teeth and sitting next to the man.

" nigga i'll pull out your choppa, " bryson says, looking down at the man's print in his grey sweats, biting his lips. " alright then lul baby, show the camera where you aim, "

-

" just like that baby, suck that dick, " khi said, looking down into bryson's eyes with a grip on his hair. the cameraman moved closer as bryson spit on the man's length, sloppily bobbing his head up and down.

bryson struggled to fit all of the man down his throat, stopping about halfway before he came back up. each time bobbed his head he added more saliva, slurping and humming around the man to get further down.

khi was genuinely lost in the sight before him, completely infatuated with the effort the younger put into what he was doing. khi was never on no cocky shit but he always knew he was packing.

he had a decent amount of girth and was a whopping 11 inches, meaning most of the people he worked with gave up quite easily during scenes. bryson on the other hand was loving everything about the situation.

bryson loved the taste of the older man, loved the fact he had to work a little harder to pleasure the man, and of course he loved the dick being down his throat. the thought itself made him moan out and clench his legs.

he decided to be bold and attempt to take all of khi's length, bobbing a few more times before he slowly pushed further and further down. he was almost at the base, with only very few inches left out before he gagged.

rather than coming back up bryson stayed there, breathing through his nose and pushing further down, swallowing around his dick. " f-fuck, do that shit again, " khi said, grip tightening on bryson's hair.

bryson swallowed around the man once again, saliva dripping all down his neck and tears rolling down as he continued to stare up into khi's eyes. he even took it as far to shake his head, as he managed to reached the base of the man's dick. " shit, so good lul baby, " khi said, head leaning back onto the couch.

bryson came up, breathing harshly with a string of saliva attached to the dick. he tapped the tip on his tongue, rubbing the man's precum all over his lips. " that's how you suck a dick nigga, " khi said, as he was still feeling pleasure from the previous actions.

he pulled bryson up by his chin, bringing him to a sloppy kiss, and switched places with him as bryson was now on the couch.

-

" f-fuck! nigga gimme that dickkkk, " bryson moaned out, toes curling as khi bit and slurped his hole. khi chuckled sending vibrations through bryson, whose back arched at the sensation. khi spat onto his hole, once more sucking at it before kissing it and standing up.

he tapped his dick on bryson's hole, watching as it puckered, begging to be filled. he slowly pushed in, bryson groaning in both pain and pleasure. khi wasn't one for patience, as he only waited a short time before he started moving.

" this what you wanted? this dick all in them guts? " khi asked, sending harsh thrusts into bryson, the sound of slapping filling the room. bryson could barely answer, as his eyes rolled back and his mouth when slack.

he whimpered, as the man went faster, waiting for his response. " answer me when i ask you something or i'll stop giving you what you want, " he said, as bryson shook his head quickly. " i-i'm sorry daddy, fuck you're so fucking deep! " he moaned out, wrapping one arm around khi's neck, while the other went down to khi's stomach to try and push him back.

" nah baby take this dick, just like you wanted, " khi said, slapping his hand away and thrusting harder to the point the couch began to sound as if it would break. khi's balls slapped against bryson's ass every time he thrusted, picking up speed and power with each one.

" f-fuck nigga fuck me just like that, oh my god daddy, " bryson moaned out, as he looked down to see the dick sliding in and out of his now cream filled hole. " fuck this shit so wet baby, shit swallowing my dick, " khi said, as he looked at the sight too.

khi continued to thrust as hard and fast as he could, kissing on bryson's neck and jerking him off with his available hand. " oh shit nigga imma cum, " bryson said, as his back arched and his hands scratched at khi's back. " cum, " khi said, sending bryson over the edge who began to spurt all over his chest.

with his hole clenching around khi and the sight before him khi began to feel his own nut approaching. the cameraman came to get a close up of him sliding out bryson's puffy and creamy hole, which made a squelching noise as his dick slipped out. khi began to jerk himself off as well, pushing bryson to his knees who opened his mouth and closed his eyes.

khi groaned out as he came, busting all over bryson's face and mainly in his mouth. bryson moaned at the taste of the man's cum on his tongue, licking up as much as he could before taking the man down his throat yet again.

" you a freaky lul nigga, damn, " khi said out of breath, as bryson pulled off his dick with his cum covered face.

-

i-
anyways.... this is NOT EDITED LIKE AT ALL lmfaoo i'm tired as a bitch. i hope y'all like this fr.