EARFQUAKE ✘ ASAPCARTI

WARNING none

-

" i'm looking for the broooooos, "

" whaaaaattt? " everyone says, as tyler laughs. " anyways, go take yo faggot ass purse and show carti where the bathroom is, "

" yo suck my dick word 2, " rakim said, chuckling with his spray bottle laugh when tyler started slurping up the air. " not to ruin this moment but i needa piss slime, " jordan said bouncing on his toes.

rakim shook his head smiling, nodding his head towards the door as jordan followed him. they walked down the long hallway silently, finding the bathroom after many twists and turns.

" aight bro here you go, " rakim said pointing at the door, " wait- stay out here cause i don't know how to get back, " jordan said, quickly slamming the door in rakim's face before he could protest.

he sighed, leaning against the wall and waiting in the silence for jordan to finish. he heard low humming begin to sound from the restroom, leaning in closer to hear the unknown sound.

" and she wicked, like woahvicky.. " he heard jordan mumble lowly, his flow making rakim bop his head back and forth. " bro what verse is that? shit's fye, " rakim said just as jordan walked out the door.

" damn nosey ass, its for earfquake... if you must know, " jordan said, rolling his eyes. " oh you got attitude? aight keep that same energy, "

" i will you bitch a- "

" can you crackheads hurry up, i got an appointment to get my dick wet, " tyler yelled from down the hall. " by who? ya mom? " rakim said, again, with his spray bottle laugh.

" actually with you so come here dadd-"

" nope, " rakim said, walking out.

-

" nah i'm deadass jordy shit was fuego, no cap "

" jordy? i look like a bitch to you? " jordan said, face scrunched up. " um... yea, " rakim said like nothing, blowing the smoke from the blunt into jordan's face. " i swear you irritate the fuck outta me you bum stupid bitch a- "

" say sumn else watch what happen, " rakim said, a tight grip on jordan's neck. jordan unintentionally had his eyes roll back and his dick twitch in his pants. " l-let me go you fuckin' ugly- ahh! " he squealed, being picked up and placed on rakim's shoulder. " you gon shut that shit up, "

-

" what's all that shit you was talkin, huh? " rakim said, thrusting up into jordan while he continued to bounce down on rakim's length. " r-right there, right there daddy! " jordan said stopping, letting rakim hit his prostate at full pace, body stiffening and his eyes in the back of his head.

" yea that's right, you feel that shit in ya guts? " rakim said, bringing a hand up to jordan's mouth, shoving 3 fingers down his throat. jordan moaned around them, choking and slurping all at once.

" you sorry? " rakim asked slowing down, smacking jordan's ass when he didn't answer fast enough. jordan whimpered, " i-i'm sorry daddy, please, " bouncing again to gain some friction back.

" face down ass up, now " rakim said slipping out, ignoring jordan's pleas. " throw that shit back, " rakim said, slipping in and gripping jordan's ass.

" it's t-too big daddy i can't, " jordan moaned out, throwing it back slowly and biting his lip. " nah you gon take all of it, " rakim said thrusting into him, grabbing him by his dreads to let his back fall on his chest.

" o-oh my god i'm gonna cum! " jordan said before rakim gripped his chin with one hand to share a sloppy kiss, the other hand jerking jordan's dick off. jordan clenched around rakim, spurting into rakim's hand and moaning into the kiss.

" fuck mamas, " rakim said, thrusting once more before spilling into jordan's hole. he hissed as he slipped out the tight space, seeing him cum drip out of jordan's hole and getting hard again.

" round 2? "

" i think not- EEE! "

-
um 😳🚨