WORKOUT ✘ BIGNASX

WARNING intersex
* unedited *

WARNING intersex * unedited *

-

" montero! let's go baby! " sean yelled throughout the apartment, as montero could hear the keys jingling in sean's hand. " damn nigga, hold on! " he responded, slipping his other sneaker on and leaving their bedroom.

he walked into the living room, seeing sean standing by the door with everything in hand. " let me hel- "

" nope, let's go. " sean said, as he opened the door and stepped aside for montero to walk through. the younger shook his head, walking to their rolls royce with a small grin on his face.

-

" shit, " montero whispers, as he takes a break from jogging to look at sean bench pressing. he watched all the muscles in seans arms flex as he lifted the large weight up, before placing it back onto the stand.

montero loved going to the gym, but he prefered to go alone.
this was the exact reason.

sean.

when montero came to the gym alone he was able to get through his whole workout with no problems. he enjoyed staying fit and keeping his stomach flat, but his ass fat. he had downpacked a solid routine with his prior trainer, to the point he felt he could do it on his own.

but everytime he went to the gym with sean it was a completely different story. he was constantly distracted, stopping at random points in his workout.

he would go home and feel sore in areas he didn't even work out, knowing it was because he wasn't focused.

sean was montero's weakness and it was clearly showing through now. montero's attention came back when he almost slipped on the treadmill, turning the machine off and taking a breath.

" i can't do this. " he mumbled to himself, walking over to sean. there were a few people in the gym, but not many, nor did montero care. " sean, " he said, as sean looked up, sweat dripping down his face and chest.

" what's good baby? you okay? " he asks, wiping his face off with a concerned look. montero's heart flutters as he hears those words. " nope, i'm not. " he said pouting, as sean opened his arms, allowing montero to fall into them.

" what's wrong? you hurt yaself? " he asked, looking and feeling all over the boy to make sure he was good. " no, you just hurt my feelings. "

" nigga- how? " he asked, as montero leaned his head back, his mouth now by sean's ear. " you just look way too good right now daddy, " he whispers, sean's eyebrows raising in suprise.

" me? you should see you baby. i couldn't keep my eyes off you when you was doing them squats, " he responds, licking his lips. montero giggles, placing a kiss on sean's ear.

" so we gon workout together now orrrrrrr? "

-

" ride that shit baby, " sean grunted, slapping montero's ass. montero placed his hands on sean's chest, continuing to bounce up and down on his dick.

montero tried to keep his moans in, being that the two were in the gym's bathroom. the only thing he didn't mind was the fact the bathroom was quite fancy and spacious, so it was easy to get sean on the countertop and him on top of sean.

" oh my god! " he squealed, as sean began to thrust his hips upward. montero's eyes rolled while his mouth went slack, feeling sean snap his hips at an abnormal pace. " d-daddy! that shit so de-deep! " he hiccups out, feeling a pit begin to form in his lower stomach.

" that's right baby, this my pussy. " sean said, placing one hand on montero's neck above him, the other rubbing circles onto montero's clit. " yes daddy this pussy all yours, " he responded, feeling himself about to cum for the fourth time.

" oh fuck nigga, imma cum. oh fuck! " he whimpered, as sean rubbed his clit faster and his legs began to shake. he felt himself cum, not realizing he squirted everywhere, making sean's member slip out.

he could barely catch his breath before he was being placed on the floor, looking up at sean who was pumping his cream covered dick. " shit baby, " he moaned out, cumming onto montero's face and chest, who smiled.

by the end the two were sweating, looking very disheveled.

nobody would suspect they did anything... they were just working out.

-
i'm in love with big sean if you didn't know. like, actually in love with him. this shit was wack, imma do another one shot w them and make the scene a little better. sorry guys!