Chapter 21

I am sorry for taking so long to update. My computer is broken and my phone won't let me type. I am currently writing on my friend's computer to update it. 

I have been working on my fanfictions if anyone wants to check those two out. I also have huge examens coming up, so there most likely won't be updates soon and that's why this chapter is so short. I just felt like I should probably end the cliff hanger instead of making all of you wait another week.

I hope you like it!

Emma

You can.

You can't.

You should.

You shouldn't.

You hate him.

You love him.

A mess of contradictions is what governs my soul. 

Confused as shit sounds right. What to do? What to do? I don't what to do. To kill or to save, I have to make a choice. People would understand if I didn't kill him, right? I know they would. But will he ever leave me alone? Do I want him to? Could I stand it to see him in the arms of another?

I have to do it, to kill him.

Do I?

Damn it, why can't the choice be clear? Why does it have to be so fucking complicated? I don't want to be here, I don't want to make this choice. I really don't. A choice has to be made. Do I really have to kill my other half?

Still, Sabrina and her mate continue to fight. Apparently, the Alpha King of Europe didn't think that what Alec is doing is a good idea. I don't know if I agree with him or not. I am still here with my sword raised about to kill him. 

I can!

I swing my sword downwards to complete the action.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.