Epilogue

Here is the family tree that I will be explaining in the epilogue with the age they are in the epilogue:

I made a mistake because Samantha is only 7 years old ^

Emma

Turns out I was pregnant.

Laurine was especially smug when I told her. Mom was overly excited to have another grand-child despite already having five and three kids about the same age. Alec had been truly excited to have his own pups. It helped confirm to him and his wolf that we were finally together. But that was all such a long time ago.

After all, it's been 14 years.

Just last week, Laurine handed over the leadership of the Smith Organization to Ashley and Laura. I can't believe they're already 18 years old. It felt like just yesterday I was in my old office at the HQ of the Smith Organization discussing with Laurine who would get control after her. Goodness, now I sound old. I'll have everyone know that I'm only 36 years old despite already having six kids. It's not my fault that twins and triplets run in the family.

My first baby boy, Ryan, was already 13 years old and preparing to take over the throne from Alec at his 21st birthday. Next was a set of triplets like myself. They were little terrors and notorious pranksters. Paloma was the only girl in that set with her brothers, Aiden and James. They were all only 11 years old. I had managed not to get knocked up for like a year which is a huge accomplishment because of Alec in my books. 

Then, I had a set of twins. We decided to name them Jade and Rei. I swear that the pair of them are going to make great diplomats when they grow up. All they have to do is bat their eyelashes at anyone and those people do their bidding. It's quite funny to watch as the only people immune to them are myself and Paloma. Even my mate and my sons do anything for them. At only 9 years old, they still managed to get away with quite a lot.

Their birth was rather hard on me and the pack doctor informed us that I was unable to have more children. I had taken that news remarkably well I was later informed. I guess it didn't hurt as much because I already had six of the little devils and none of my pregnancies had ever been planned. In fact, it was the opposite. I had made plans to avoid getting pregnant. I'm not like Mom. I don't want to be a grand-ma before the age of forty. 

Jackson, Ethan and Auriel had one more kid who they named Amelie and only 10 years old. Their first-borns, Liam and Lucas, were already 18 and mated to Isabella who is a year older than them. She actually was only half wolf and half witch. She had stumbled across Liam and Lucas by accident, running from the Alpha King of Australia. The two Alphas had accompanied their parents to a meeting there. They nearly caused a diplomatic incident when they fought off the Alpha King of Australia's people who tried to take her away. They gave me so much extra work.

Ashely and Laura were also mated, but to another set of twins. Their mates, Jasmine and Theodosia respectively, were wonderful. I hadn't know they had a preference for girls until they brought home their mates. I was shocked, but it's not like I didn't see it coming. Axel with his mates Jack and Jason had told me years ago that they were lesbians because their gay radar said so. They were also smug that they were right.