I'm a father of a little girl

May 16th 1992

Stark Mansion

10880 Malibu Point, California

Tony P.O.V.

I was in my garage trying to work while constantly being interrupted by Pepper's calls. After a few moments I heard footsteps approaching.

"I've been calling you. Why weren't you answering?" Pepper said entering the garage.

"I am busy Pepper. What do you want?"

"I need you to come up right now." She said.

"Nope. Delay it. Would ya? "I said completely ignoring her.

"I am afraid I can't Tony." Pepper said in a serious tone.

Why does she sound serious? What's wrong?

"Is it something serious? I hate serious you know that." I said.

"There is a woman up waiting for you. She's from CPS." Pepper said.

CPS..... What's CPS?

"Child Protective Services." She exclaimed.

WHATTTT????

Excuse me but what is Child Protective Services doing here??????

Me and Pep ran up the stairs and there she was standing in my living room.

"Mr. Stark, I am Brooke Foster from Child Protective Services." She said while shaking hand.

"Well, Miss Brooke or Crooke or whatever you are, I am very much confused right now. Can you please now tell us the purpose of your visit?" I said sitting on the couch.

She huffed and Pepper glared at me.

"Umm , I think you should start speaking miss." I said looking at her still confused.

Finally something came out of her mouth.

"Mr. Stark, Do you remember Ruby Scott?" She asked.

Ruby Scott.

Blonde hair, Brown eyes, San Francisco , New Year Eve....

Ahhhh yeah I do!!!!

"Yup" I exclaimed.

"She was expecting your kid after you guys split up."

My lower jaw dropped suddenly.

"Your kid was born 6 years ago."

"WHATTTTTT????" I yelled.

No no no no no no. This is not possible. A kid.

A kid.

This means I'm a dad now.

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Ease up Mr. Stark, I'm not done yet. There is a lot more what you don't know." She said seeing my reaction.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING????

"You've a daughter Mr. Stark."

A daughter.

I'm a father of a little girl.

I felt something inside after hearing this. There are no words in which I can describe this feeling. All I can tell is I wanna know whatever she was telling me.

"Your daughter was physically and mentally abused by her mother and her stepdad." She said in a pitiful tone.

Physically and mentally abused.

It took me a while to absorb and digest this sentence.

I can hear Pepper sobbing after hearing this.

All I felt inside me was anger and rage.

How dare they did this to my daughter.

My baby girl.

"Ruby Adler killed herself 2 days ago in front of your daughter. Her husband Charles Adler is missing."

"Where is my daughter? Is she okay?" I said.

"She is in our office. Apparently after seeing her mother dead, she freaked out and slipped the stairs. She was injured and unconscious when we brought her in but she's better now. Doctor can give you more details about her condition. Do you wanna meet her?"

"Of course yes". I nodded.

After 4-5 hours drive, me, Rhodey, Pepper and Happy were entering the Child Protective Services office. That woman led us to the room where she was being treated. 

Hi everyone,

I hope you liked the chapter and how the story is going on. Do vote and give me your feedback in comment section. I've tried to keep the timeline with MCU timeline as much as possible. Forgive me if you see any mistake. Next chapter will be all about Tony and Ella reunion and Tony is gonna be the best dad ever <3

Lots of love to all of you <3 

Have a nice day :)

No Robert. It's a lie.