What the hell is Hydra???

1999

In the middle of the ocean

Ella's P.O.V.

"You had something in it?"

"In what?" I questioned

"In your jacket. That's why I threw it."

Damn it.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned.

"Do you really think I'll tell you that???" He snapped.

Yeah well, he's not wrong.

Why would he tell me that.

"After killing Ruby, I ran away. And I got a very good job at this organization. She was my only bad luck charm I guess."

How dare him!!!

Anger is rushing through my veins right now.

Only anger.

"Shut the hell up douche bag. Don't u dare talk about my Mommy like that. " I glared.

My eyes grew a little wet thinking about Mommy. That moment flashed through my eyes when he killed her. The pain I felt at that moment, I'm feeling it again. He brought it all back. It took Daddy 7 years to heal those wounds.

But some wounds never heal.

Some scars are seared on our soul for eternity.

"Are you even for real??? You're still defending her. After all she did. She never wanted you. She treated you like shit."

Few more tears streamed down my cheeks. 

He's not wrong. She never even allowed me to hug her. Not even the day when Grandma died, when I was crying, she never even comforted me at that time. She never ever protected me whenever Charles attacked me, whenever her friends mistreated me. 

But I don't wanna remember those things.

Only thing I remember is that I loved her and still love her no matter how she treated me, I never ever hated her for how she was. Not even then and not now.

"She was misguided. You were the reason of her destruction. Her only bad luck charm was you." I snapped.

"She knew exactly what she was doing. Don't interrupt me now or you know what I'll do." He said moving toward me holding my chin.

"Don't touch me!!!" I jerked moving myself away from him.

"I work in this organization called Hydra. Does it ring any bell freak?" He said standing up.

Hydra???

What the hell is Hydra????

I think I've heard the name but right now it doesn't rings any bell. 

Hydra

Hydra

Hydra

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I remember.

Granddad helped Captain America and my grand aunt Peggy Carter infiltrating a Hydra facility in WW2.

Captain America...

Ahhhh

Captain America....

What the hell!!!!

Shut up Ella.

Stop drooling over him. You're kidnapped idiot. You don't even know where you are and where u are headed. My Stark genes always show up at wrong time.