Dad......

9 YEARS LATER

2008 

Ella's P.O.V.

I found myself walking in a dark alley.

What am I doing here???

Umm... coz I ....  I wanna fight??? I don't know....

The thing is, I only came here to satisfy my dark side. Which I can't do back at home. I tried everything, fooling myself by doing strenuous workout for many years. I've been craving for a fight for a long time  and finally after a struggle I found a place where I can do it without causing any trouble. After a light walk, I finally found it.

Now I'm walking past the crowd toward the cage, as the announcer was announcing for next challenger to walk inside the cage. I walked inside. No one can recognize me here cuz I painted my eyes. In a weird way.

"Are you lost???"

"Nope. I'm where I wanna be."

"Are you out of your mind? You've no idea what kind of fights..." 

"I think you are out of your mind. Do what your work is. Stop worrying about me. Understood???" I interrupted .

He started announcing and then suddenly stopped and said.

"When fight starts, I can't do anything to help you if things got ugly."

Oh, you've no idea.

"Will you announce or not? " I almost shouted. This is getting annoying now.

He gave me an annoyed look and started announcing and stopped to ask me my name. My fight name actually .

"The Dark Phantom." I said without any stutter.

No matter what I say or think, the Dark Phantom is now a part of me. It haunts me sometimes, but I can't deny it though. I've to live with this part of me for the rest of my life.

A man with a moderate buildup entered the cage. 

"No no no no not you!!!!" The announcer tried to stop him.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked.
"You've no idea how he fights."
"Oh plz!!! That's all you got??? I want another." I said.

"What???????" He said in shock.

"Yep!!!" 

"You're one crazy chick you know that!!!" He said pointing his finger at me, giving me an annoyed look.
"Yes I know!!!" I thought and smirked.
He started announcing and another man came in. Before closing the door of cage, he came to me again and said:
"You sure about this honey???"

"Call me honey one more time I dare ya!!!!!"

He smiled and closed the door. Now it was me and these two men. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I'm gonna go easy and slow. Let myself completely enjoy every moment. And I just hope that Dad doesn't get any sniff of it. 

One of them tried to punch me in face but I dodged it very easily. The crowd cheering suddenly dropped down. They've no idea what's coming.
They kept attacking, I kept dodging their attacks like a piece of cake.

"This little girl thinks she can fight me!!!!"I smirked looking at him. "I'll take it slow!!!" I thought.As he was approaching toward me, I ran toward the cage and jumped and hit his head with my foot, dodged the other's punch. He turned back running toward me. I ran toward him too hitting his neck with my one hand and striking his shoulder by the other. Then I punched him in the gut. He groaned in pain. While the other grabbed me and shoved me to the other side by my arm, I again hit his head with my feet, pushed him down on the ground by gripping his arm and crossed my legs around it and fractured his shoulder joint.This was fun.As crowd was cheering shouting my name, I noticed a man wearing a hoodie. I think I know this guy quite well. "Woahhhhh!!!" The announcer raised my arm declaring me winner.