Chapter 17

Third POV

We finally made out of the building, right at the time when the ambulance arrived. Passing the half conscious Vernon to the medics, she exhale another breathe of relief. But it was cut short when I spotted the turtles, April and Shredded hanging by the now tipped over tower.

"Do I have to do everything myself..." she mumbled before going through the jostling crowds of citizens and towards the building that was supporting the collapsing tower.

April was hanging onto Raphael's arm, struggling to get up while Michelangelo just deflected Shredder's knifes. A thought suddenly pops up through her head.

"Bring me towards him..." She suggested and Raphael gave her a look.

"Do it." Leo confirmed and Raphael nodded, swinging her as Shredder shot out another knife towards Leo which he dodges by throwing his Katana towards him. Right as the Katana sink to his left side, with a grunt April gives him a hard kick onto the face. Making him loose his grip, flailing through the air and slamming onto the ground, cracking the road in a large dent. Panting in suprise, April was then raise to hold onto the tower.

"That's my girl!" Michelangelo cheers as she made grasp on the bar of the railings. Then the tower proceeded to tilt further, falling off the top of the building as the 5 struggles to grab ahold.

"I think this is it GUYS!" Leonardo yells in panic with he tower tumbling about.

"Does anyone have anything they want to say!?" Leonardo asks as the tower rolls over a bill board, destructing everything in its way. And another set scream pass them as it landed onto another board.

"Donnie!?"

"I'm the one who licks all the icing of pop tarts every morning and puts them back in the box !" Donatello guiltily confesses and they start to fall again.

"No, no, no, no!"

"I so did not understand the ending of Lost!" Michelangelo admits, grabbing onto the bars.
Citizens began to scurry away as fallen tower approaches.

"Raph?!" Leonardo shouts out and Raphael looks over hesitantly.

"I just...uh, if this is our last moment together! I just want you guys to know that I'm SORRY! I'm sorry I was so hard on you! Everything; I pushed you, I threatened you, I yelled at you, I pushed you beyond your're limits! Cause I believed in you! I believe in each one of you! I believe in your spirit and your intelligence and your potential! And every time I talked about walking away, it's because I was scared! I just didn't think I was good enough to stand next to you and call you brothers!" Raphael was fighting to keep his tears from flowing.

"Uh... Raph. We made it..." Donatello points looking up, behind them. Raphael follows his gaze and his eyes widen.

"Yannis!?" All of them sync, gaping at the small girl who was holding onto the tower, hanging by another railing from a building.

"Is he always like this!?" Yannis gnashes teeth as her face broadcasted all sorts of emotions with her slitty eyes, glaring at all of them.

"You crying?" Michelangelo smirks at the teary brother.

"No ding dong... Its just a little dusty out here." Sniffling, He excuses himself before wiping the excess tears and looks away.

Her hand was bulging with veins when she held on the metal bars tighter, it glow brighter and brighter and Michelangelo's eyes widen.

"Woah!... Your hands are doing that glowing thing again!" He comments, earning another glare from her.

"You think!?"