Chapter 18

Third POV

"So… Should I be calling you... boss now?" Yannis turns to Vernon as both of them lean on his new car.

"Oh god…"

"Cuz… I could already see it; Yannis Narre, casting as the professional assistant-"

"Not this again…" He rubs his temple bleating.

"Hey~ don't underestimate me. I could bring ya a cup coffee, at just right about… anytime?" She pictured.

"…"

"Hey… Come on~ we'll even get to be twinsies at work!" She gestures at their casted arms.

"Yeah sure... You mean 'Empty' coffee cups and, how are you suppose to be a 'professional' when you CAN'T even spell your boss's name right?" He questions raising a brow. He sighs when she just shrugs her shoulder.

"And besides… I need more than JUST a pair of arms…" He points out at her free arm."To get things ready, so what do you think I should do with an ASSISSTANT who only has one unbroken, uncasted, free arm."

"..."

"…Yeah but, you see two arms make a pair though, so isn't that enough?"

"No, you don't-"

"Oh hey, Neil~" Vernon grimace in annoyance as April approaches with her bike.

"There she is… New York's secret weapon…" Yannis grins cheekily, while April still held onto her bike.

"Hey, How's your arms doing guys?"

"Well it wouldn't be much of use in a fight…" Vernon whines.

"I know~ it even looks like you actually, 'tried'." Yannis remarks, receiving a look from him.

"Not that-"

"Anyways…" Yannis yawn, stretching out. Shoving her free arm into her cozy pockets, she starts walking.

"Where're you going?"

"I'm just gonna go get some Froyos… BRB~" she casually strolls out of the parking lot. The two stayed silent for a bit until, April opens her mouth.

"Okay… Did you get a new car?" April trails off before gazing at the black car behind Vernon.

"Yeah! You're looking at the new Fred wick Express," He shows off and taps on its hood. "Pretty sweet huh,  kinda of an upgrade. Figured I need new wheels after my old vehicle went boom." He explains and April just nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, Channel 6 gave it to me, they said 'don't put a scratch on it' , but it's not like lightning gonna struck twice."

"So… Is that why you guys called me here? To talk about your new car?" She asks.

"No, no its not 'us'… Its just me. I was the one who called you, Narre just pops out of nowhere when I waited." And she slowly nodded.

"And I know your not exactly the fancy restaurant kind of girl… So I figured a creepy underpass in the neighborhood in the middle of the night. Was more of your speed, more comfortable." April squinted her eyes when she notices something behind him. Her expression turn to surprise, when four familiar turtles has park their van right there and Michelangelo sliding the door open.

"DJ Mikey is on the house!" He announces loud and clear as both, April and Vernon walks to them.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Her face brightening.

"We figured we owe you a thanks. For keeping our secret." Leonardo smiles as both of them now stood in front of the opening.

"You know you got a lot to gain from telling people about us… But you our backs. Raphael added, satisfied by their commitment.