Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 59

◀◀ NEW YORK SPECIAL: NINE ▶▶

Jiyasha pushed Manish with all her might and he was thrown out of her room. Before he could react to what had actually happened, Jiyasha moved out and stood abreast him at the corner of the living room. She was holding the passport in her hand and her eyes were brimming with rage.

Manish did not fail to notice the passport in her hand and beads of perspiration had already preoccupied his forehead. He raised his hand to clutch her shoulders but instead, she took a step backwards.

He opened his mouth to speak when Jiyasha yelled, "Were you the one who hid my passport so that I don't leave New York? I was lucky enough that the man came to deliver the parcel and I found my passport in your cupboard."

Manish frowned. "Why did you touch my cupboard?"

"First you tell me have you really done it or not?"

"Listen to me Jiyasha. Please shed your anger. My grandmother is waiting to see you and I am really sorry for behaving like that in the morning. I understand what you did was from a doctor's view. I'll repay all my debts very soon."

"I don't want anything from you. Just tell me why did you steal my passport? Why don't you want me to leave the city?"

"Please Jiyasha..." he folded his arms while pleading to her.

Jiyasha held his arm as strong as her grip could be and looked him straight in the eyes. "Please confess now that you are only my Aryan and you've stolen the passport not to let me leave the city."

Manish removed her hands off him at once and stood straight. "I'm sorry but yes I'm the one who has robbed it. But no, I'm not Aryan. I'm only Manish."

"When did you do that?"

"Remember the night that we had spent at Emily's apartment and in the next morning, I went into the room to freshen up. It was then when I robbed it."

Jiyasha trembled in her position, unable to believe what he had just uttered. She pushed him and shouted, "Then why did you do such a thing? To trap me and take advantage of me? I didn't know you were such a devil."

Jiyasha caught hold of the vase from the side table and attempted to break it apart when Manish caught hold of her hands. Leaning very close to her, he planted a deep kiss on her lips. It took him only a few seconds to suck in all her sweetness and to her, his aromatic taste seemed very familiar but yet so unknown.

Jiyasha was shocked how they mingled in the very agitated situation. He separated from her and whispered in her ears, "I didn't steal the passport to keep you in my house or take advantage of you but I did it because I have fallen in love with you."

In the next moment, he knelt on his knees and stretched his arms. "Yes Jiyasha, I've fallen in love with you with all my heart and soul. I don't know how it started to happen with me but I love you. If you could keep the thoughts of your husband who resembles me aside, I'll try to prove that I can also be the best husband in the world. I want to marry you if you permit me."

Jiyasha's breath hitched within and her peaked anger rolled down it's hill. Manish had easily managed to pacify her anger and calm her. She quietly turned to go when he said from behind, "I'll be waiting for your answer."

**** 

Jiyasha sat in her room and the thoughts of his proposal worried her. In one hand, she had her passport which permitted her to leave for india whenever she wanted and in the other, it was Manish's humbleness and caring attitude towards her which was stopping her. She was so confused with her own feelings that her own heart became unanswerable.