11

I'm in the kitchen of my house with Gale laughing about a joke he made. Jeremy is in the living room,I think. Yeah,we didn't talk much since we both got home. "Hey,when is mom and dad coming back home?" I shrugged at his question before drinking my orange juice. He scoffed at me.

Before I could say anything,Jeremy out of nowhere came into the kitchen. We both look at him confusingly since he kinda look like he has something to say. "Jess,there's a package for yo-" Gale got off the stool before Jeremy could continue his sentence. Jeremy look at him walking passed him with a confused face. I just smile at him as he turned his head to me.

"I would take it for you but I just didn't want to kinda invade your privacy or something." I nodded at what he said with a small smile. He just stood there while I'm drinking my juice. Okay,this is so awkward. "Jess,come here and check this out!" I put down my glass before rushing to where Gale is.

"What is it?" I walk over to Gale calmly while he's showing me the package. I took it from his hand with a lot of questions on my mind. "It's an Airpod,ohmygod. You didn't tell me you were online shopping." I rolled my eyes at him who's being annoying right now. I look around the package and there's a note on it.

"I didn't order this,I swear." I take off the note from the package and read it. Jaeden's name is written on it which made me quickly hide the note from Gale. I look at Gale and realized that it's too late cuz he saw the name. Goddamnit. "Dude,it's from J-" I put my hand over his mouth before he could finish his sentence. I don't want Jeremy to hear that.

"Hey,shut up! Jeremy will be frustrated if he heard that." I whispered to him before removing my hand from his mouth. He nodded at what I said and I quickly head upstairs. I need to read what he wrote. I locked my bedroom door before placing the Airpod on my bed and opened the note.

I'm sorry for taking your first kiss without you wanting it. :( I know an Airpod and an apology won't fix everything that happened but I hope you would stop avoiding me. But of course,I'll give you all the space you need.

                                                   -Jaeden♡
The note made me smile for some reason. Maybe I could stop avoiding them both since they obviously don't want me to avoid them. Both of them are so cute and I don't regret falling for them. I bite my bottom lip happily before taking my phone to text Clary

Me: Hey,did Jaeden ask for my number somehow?

Clary: Ohmygod,yeah since that day the boys started talking to you.

Me: Give him my number then.

Clary: Uuuu... I'm guessing you're done avoiding them?

Me: They're too sweet to be avoided. Just give him already but don't tell him that I asked you to,ok?

Clary: Alright then. Get ready to get a text from him soon. ;)

I smiled at Clary's reply. Maybe I should start over everything but of course as a friend first. I don't really want to rush things since it might be risky. A notification came in which made me check it. It's from unknown.

Unknown: Hey,Jessica. It's Jaeden.

Me: Oh,hey. Where did you get my number?

Unknown: Clary. I know I should ask you instead but I kinda don't want to get rejected by you face to face. Not now at least.

Me: It's cool. Why are you texting me?

Unknown: Well,did you get the Airpod I sent you?

Me: Yes and thank you. I love it.

Unknown: Did you read the note? :)

Me: Yes.

Unknown: What do you think?

Me: I think that we should start over and become friends. If you want to,you know.

Unknown: I'd love that. :)

Me: Great.

Unknown: I can give you more space if you want though.

Me: I think I've had enough space already. Thanks for understanding. :)

Unknown: That's amazing and of course.

Me: Well,I gotta go so I'll see you tomorrow?

Unknown: Sure. :)

I put down my phone and place a pillow on my face as I scream happily into the pillow while smiling. Ohmygod,words can't describe how happy I am right now. I know we're just starting to be friends but still,I'm very happy.

Love,Chips167.