14 - Jessemy

Welcome,Jessemy shipper. Hope you enjoy this one. ;)

"I will go out with-you know what? Let's make this easier for me. Since I like you both equally and doesn't really matter who I'm gonna date cuz I don't play favourites,why don't one of you decide who's willing to let go of me so I could date the other person?" I smiled widely and that statement made both of them look at each other. Jeremy's looking at Jaeden with a sad look.

Jaeden turned to me after a little while of staring at Jeremy. Did they somehow had a conversation? Whatever it is,I will never know what they were talking about. "Jess,I like you a lot and I'll never stop. I liked you for a very long time but Jeremy right here is one of my best friends and he will always be. Besides,I'm a few months older than him."

Jaeden look at Jeremy and smile at him before turning back to face me. "Because of the love I have for you two,I'm willing to let you guys have a happy life by being together so Jess,will you please go out with Jeremy instead?" I chuckled at what he said before hugging him tightly. I'm so touched at how understanding he is. I pulled away and stand beside Jeremy.

"Thanks,man." Jeremy said to Jaeden before Jaeden walks away with a smile. I turned to Jeremy with a smile and he's smirking. "You're never allowed to wear that dress without me being beside you ever again,baby." I chuckled and he pull me into a kiss which I kiss him back happily.

I've never thought that two of my crushes would like me back. But just a fun little fact,miracle happens. The moral of the story is that always believe in that statement.

Miracle happens.

Love,Chips167.

-THE END-