Maura

****Georgia's POV****

The next morning I woke up from probably the worst night's sleep I'd had in here. Tommy still wasn't in the bedroom so I'm presuming he was outside with Danny.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Amber said. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel rubbish. I've got a pounding headache, I got about two hours sleep and I just want to go back to bed."

"Ahh Come here." She said and jumped into the bed with me. "Everything might be different today, you just have to wait and see."

"I just know she's going to be all over him and I can't sit around and watch that. It's literally killing me."

"Babe just don't let them know it effects you. Come on let's get out of here and get ready for the day."

I went upstairs and got changed into a little white string bikini. If I needed to act unaffected I needed to do it in style.

We made our way outside and I went over to the daybed with Curtis as everyone else spread out around the villa

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I hate to say it but I'm more sad than angry, I really did think we had a connection and to know he could drop me like that really hurts."

"Have you spoken to either of them?"

"Not after that fight I had with him yesterday. I don't think I've probably had a real conversation with her since the introduction at the start. I can just tell she's not my sort of girl."

"I haven't really spoken to her either but I can tell her and Amber have some feud going on."

"I mean look at her now." I pointed to where she was watching the boys box. "Like I'm not going to compete with that and look desperate, and I'd never think of doing that after just a day."

"I think the problem is she's very forward and I know you and Tommy have had your problems and it was a slow burner."

"But I can't change that. It's in me to not just jump into a relationship, I like to take it slow and get to know someone."

"I know but I also think she's been making some suggestive comments and you know what guys are like."

"So basically because I've not been easy and I've made him work for it, he's got bored."

"Look I don't know you're going to have to speak to him. All I know is that this is not going away any time soon."

"Oh I know."

****

We were all lead out on the beanbags when Curtis got a text.

"Boys It's time to kick back and relax as you are off on a spa day. #ladschat #manipedi."