The mess

Right. Do you guys want a full on smut? Or leave some suggestions for what you want in the comments. Mwahhh also 7k omggggg a month in! So happy thank you guys I love you all!!!

You all stare at the mess. The thunder and lightning illuminating the Sky nearby
Driver: Y/v, *shouting* there's a bucket and some cleaning supplies just in the bathroom, Billie come and help me,
You: ok! *begin to walk of*
Billie: *shouting over the rain* wait Y/v you sure?!!!!
You: I'll be fine!

Your POV

I enter the bus as the lights flicker Along the forever stretching corridors. The bathroom was right at the other end. I can't help but to look around and I feel like I'm being watched. I pull each curtain to check if someone or something's behind it. There was cold breathe behind me, I turn to look. What the fuck. Must have just been the wind. I picked up my pace to get to where I need to be. I fling open the Bathroom cupboard, not looking into the mirror, scared to see what I look like. I grab what I needed. Shit. How the fuck did the driver manage this. Where are we gonna put What's outside, in a place where no ones gonna see it. I grab the fire hose on the way out as the tire was smoking from bellow.

I force open the bus doors and close them once again

"Billie!" My breathe is getting heaving.

"Oh my gosh are you ok? Looks at you concerned"

My head pounding. I feel like I need to sit down, but I will pass out if I do. I lie and draw a fake smile at billie

"No I'll be fine, let me clean up the blood of the side with the driver"

I can't believe he killed a deer. Not even just one, five of them. How the fuck does one manage to do that.

The wall became darker and darker as I gagged at The smell from below the bus and the Dark splotches of blood up the side. I felt myself rocking back and forth as I did so. I can't remember very clearly, but I think someone, I think it was Finn, or Patrick. Someone yelled faintly "quick she's gonna Fait! Catch her!" Then all I can remember are the faint sounds of footsteps and my heads going straight into the road below.

Billies POV

It's been around an hour. Shit. Her eyes are still rolled to the back of her head. I give Finneas the look.

"Billie" Claudia said snapping me out of my trance

"she will be ok, ok, trust me"

"But she still won't wake up, come on babe" a tear escaped my eye as I wiped it. I rushed round to sit by her side.

"Claudia, get some more blankets" Finneas Walked of with Claudia to look for some more blankets when she started to cough.

"Baby!" She tried to sit up but I stoped her from doing so. Her skin was a dark grey and slightly more pale.

"Wha... what happened" she coughed some more as she lay her head onto my lap. I play with her Beautiful hair to calm her a little.

"While we where cleaning, you passed out, but it's ok now" her expression turned from dark grey to green as she leaned over me a threw up everywhere.

"FINN!!"

He came running into the room with more blankets as you held up her hair so she would carry on throwing up. Claudia grabbed the bin and placed it under Y/v's mouth so she had something to through up into.