Baby appointment

9k😳 I love you baby's so much! I feel a bit better today, as I didn't upload yesterday, y'all deserve another three for the love and support❤️ also I think I've decided this is like a couple or a day later than the last one in case some of you are confused.

Billies POV

Our bags where packed as shella our co-manager loaded them into the boot of the limo.
It was so good performing at Denmark yesterday and Sweden today. Saturday and Sunday I have Glastonbury! And it's gonna be one of the biggest events other than Coachella I've ever been to! It's gonna be AWSOME and I love my London and english baby's the most. They are always super sweet and not many artist perform in London as often so it a real treat.

Y/v had been chatting to Zoe quite a lot and so had I since we have cleared the air quite a lot. On the way to the next hotel, we where all laughing and coming up with some lyrics.

"Okay what about, sunrises over yonder, but I wonder, do you still love me the same" y/v's lyrics where always so beautiful and the way she sung them sounded just like an angel.

I jotted down the lyrics. As we arrived at the hotel, we where bombarded with paparazzi and fans. But I kept a straight As they call it a "celebrity straight face" and just walked pasts then holding Y/v's hand as Zoe, Finn and Maggie took all the luggage along with a luggage guy and we checked in.

"Right, the appointment is in around three hours. Do you guys want me to Order room service? Or something before us Three go?"

Oh lord oh lord Zoe don't say anything PLEASE

"Hope your appointment goes well you two, I've got some modelling thing to go to with Claudia and Finn so I'll see you later"

Zoe and Claudia grabbed their bags as they walked out with Finneas beside them.

"Well then, so what gender are you hoping for?" Mum was so exited, even tho Claudia was already pregnant with Three, she was more exited about Y/v for some reason....

"Well, girl or a boy... Billie what do you want" she snapped me out of my day dream.

"Girl" I blurted out them covered my mouth from embarrassment.

Mum and Y/v Laughed at me as they saw I didn't mean to say that. It was so cute seeing y/v so happy and my mumsie to.

"While we are waiting, Billie I came up with some lyrics, wanna hear them?"

"Of course! Show meeee!"

"Ooh I wanna hear!" Maggie pitched in

                               Your POV

Maggie and Billie sat into the couch opposite and watched me as I got out my notebook.

"I didn't know you sung Y/v" Maggie has such a lovely smile across her face.

"Only a little, not as good as Billie tho" oopsie I made baby Billie blush. Why the fuck am I speaking to myself inside my head again. FUCKK she's cute AS FUCK.

"Well here goes nothing *Breathe*

You tell me your thoughts,
But,
There all lies,
What ever was left is all behind,

We need supplies for our broken Love,
Luckily you just about had enough,
You wiped the shelves empty,
But your forgot my love

So your gonna leave me,'
I shoulda knew,
But every time you come here,
It's something new,
Bottle the love you have for me,
And come through.

You turn around like no one knew,
Your thoughts are broke and so are you,
In your eyes,
You never learn,

Say goodbye, one more message
After the tone,
I don't get why,
you can't just leave me alone,

So your gonna leave me,
I should have knew,
But every time you come here,
It's something new,
Bottle the love you have for me,
And come through.

That's all I have" I blushed as I looked at my feet, Maggie and Billie where clapping and cheering like mad. 

"That's amazing baby!" Billie ran over and gave me a massive hug.

"Right girls we better head over to the appointment" Maggie said breaking the Silence. I grabbed my phone charger, my bag and of course Billie.

                                     ~

We where seen almost straight away as we went in. The lady first asked me to change into a Hospital looking gown thing and I did. Billie and I already have had our DNA taken with strands of hair, blood and more. Combining our eye colour and hair colour and just yeah, it was really strange but cool at the same time. We waited in the waiting room for around, three to four hours before they where ready for The artificial

"You've got this baby" Billie winked at me as she held my hand.

"Okay so, I've got it here" she points to.

"Before this happens, you need to know the pricing" Maggie look at me confused, but I smiled to let her know I'll pay,

"Do you know the pricing?" The nurse said whole putting on some gloves,

"Around 350 grand? I'm paying for it, is that correct?"

"Yes that is correct, right let's begin" , she asked Maggie and Billie to exit the room while she does everything.

It hurt like hell. After I was knocked out, I couldn't feel anything but when I woke up, boy, that's when I felt it

The nurse invited everyone back into the room. I had a massive smile and Billie and Maggie looked very very happy. It's was so nice to see them like this.

"Right let's go take a pregnancy test now"

The lyrics used in this is actually from my own song which will be in Spotify, YouTube and more very soon :) ah that sounds crazy to say but it's happening
🥰