Whats wrong?

2nd rl last episode of the time..... that sounds crazy! I've been working crazy hard on season two of this story!! Yes I know season 2! How crazy! Then The Eilish Academy is being worked on to! Follow @ breathemebillie on Instagram for updates on the story's and Roughly when they are airing! At 100-150
I'll do a meet the creator and y'all can see who I am and can ask me questions about my Books and fics n stuff! I honestly couldn't have thank
You guys enough! Anyway, enough of me blabbering..... to the story!

Billies POV

The doctors Started to pull giant smiles as Y/v looked so concerned.

"LOOK AT HER EYELASHES!" One doctor shouted.

"OH WOW!"

Suddenly the whole Fucking building was in one room Looking at Melody's Eyelashes.

"What's so cool about?...." then Y/v Turned her to face me..

"Oh my god her EYELASHES ARE SO CUTE"

I bursted out crying in joy as I saw our little baby once again. Our little angel, our melody. She was just so perfect and beautiful. A creation beyond compare.

Y/v and Melody had to be taken of into different rooms for tests and jabs and shit i don't fuckin know.

Suddenly someone starts running down the hallway. Zoe? Wait no who's that?

She was quite small, she had beautiful brown hair and Lovely eyes, not to sure what the colour is tho. She looked out of breathe so
I asked her if she was ok.

"Excuse me are you ok?"

I asked as she turned to face me.

"Y....yes I am" She stuttered as she looked at me.

Oh shit. Yeah I forgot
I was famous and shit.... oop.

How did she get down this corridor? So quick to? I saw a little sticker Name tag that spelled:

Raissa

Such a unusual name. One I can remember for sure.

"Umm... sorry where is room number 26?"

"That way"
I pointed down the corridor and she started running  again. How strange. Oh well. Not my problem LMAO.

~.                                  .~

It had been around an hour and the doctor finally called us back in again. Y/v was in a wheelchair where she was still weak from the birth while little Melody was in her arms. She's so fucking precious oh my FUCKKKK.

I held her in my arms, staring at her tiny face when a eye started to open.

"mum! Push y/v over here!"

She pushed y/v over as Melody started to bat an eyelid. As soon as her eyes opened, it was like the ocean just Flooded into her eyes. They where a bright blue, just like the ocean. So perfect and beautiful. It was crazy. She slowly shut them once again after a few AWWWS and fell asleep in my arms.

"Can you believe it mamas?"

"Believe what?"

"We are actually mums... ACTUAL ACTUAL mums!"

I started to cry and I hugged my little baby. Her little hand clasping at my finger.

The doctor came in and said We can go home in a couple of hours so I started to pack some stuff up.

                           ;////////////////:
As soon as
As got home, I rummaged through the bag to get the other ring for Y/v. I brought her a maternity ring, it was so cute. A small silver ring with hearts around it, in the middle a diamond and when you look inside, it says I love you in 100 different languages.

I walked downstairs to see Y/v cradling her. I sat next to y/v and got out the ring and I made a whole ass soppy poem up while I gave it to her and placed it on her finger. She was so happy. I was happy to. It was my little perfect life.

In our little big perfect home. With our little family of 4. I'm including  Brachia as my own child. She's like my own child.

The door bell rang,

"I'll get it"

I shouted as I put the plate down after washing it up.

I opened the door to reveal... oh fuck of already.

Here's a sneak peek
Of what season two looks like On the cover:

Season two  is so much more drama, love, hate, family, EVERYTHING!! Tomorrow is the last chapter of Season 1 wowowowowowowo Wo!