(Goggles) they get jealous

-Goggle's pov-
It was a sunny day. Y/n and I decided to go and check out a new store that had opened. It sold sundaes, smoothies and milkshakes! We both love those things and thought it would be a great idea to see what they tasted like. (I know it sounds like something Skull would do but just go with it pls)

Once we got there y/n ordered a milkshake that we were going to share.

The drink came to our table, served with two straws and lots of our favourite toppings. Wow y/n knows how to please me!

We immediately began drinking, our faces so close to each other and I could see y/n blushing. So cute!

The drink was almost half finished and we both sat back, "This tastes amazing!" I said, smiling, however that smile disappeared when a male inkling came over to out table and sat beside MY girlfriend putting his arm around her! What?!

"Hey," he said coolly, "What brings you here, y/n?"

"Oh.. hey Sailor-kun," y/n mumbled, "Goggles, this is Sailor, an old friend of mine and Sailor this is Goggles... my boyfriend. We're just out here for a drink."

"I see," Sailor says shuffling close to y/n. Too close may I add.

"What brings YOU here?" I question him, disgusted.

Sailor chuckles, "Oh, no reason. Just.. chilling." His hand begins stroking y/n's tentacles. Nope. That's enough now.

"Come on y/n. I've had enough of the drink. I want to go home." I say.

"Oh okay then.. um, bye Sailor. Nice.. seeing you?" Y/n gets up and leaves him then grabs my hand.

"Thank god." She says, "I HATE that guy!" She giggles and so do I.