(Mask) when you first meet

It was a cold and windy day in Inkopolis square. A scarf was wrapped around your neck covering your mouth and nose. A bobble hat on top of your head, making only your eyes visible.

You were scribbling down some fanart of your favourite member of the S4. Mask-kun. You had a huge thing for him and it was maybe slightly a little bit unhealthy. You didn't care. You had your drawings. You were good.

You had just finished adding the last bit of colour to his tentacles, when a large gust of wind blew all of your precious pictures, drawings, fanfiction, notes, EVERYTHING away!

"NOO!!" You screamed and immediately got up to catch them, some turning to see what all the commotion was about.

"Crap, crap, crap!" You kept whispering to yourself as you bent down to pick up a doodle of you and Mask... uhm... together (wink)

The wind didn't die down and you were still chasing your papers through Inkopolis, various inklings and octolings staring at you.

After about five minutes of utter humiliation you gathered most of your things, you counted them.

"Oh. God. No." You said, when you realised you were missing a piece of fanfiction. You searched the area for it scanning every nook and cranny. Nothing.

Until...

You saw it. In someone's grip. You see the inkling who is holding it and to your horror, it was the one. The only. Mask-kun himself.

"Well shit." You mutter, walking over to him, you cough, to get his attention

"Uhm.. h-hi.. uhh, I.. I uh n-need that back, p-please?" You stutter uncontrollably as he looks up, a smirk plastered across his face underneath his mask.

"You need thiiiiiiiiss?" He snickers, "Are youuuuu y/n by any channnnncce?"

"M-m-maybe..?"

Mask just laughs and then whips out a pencil and scribbles something on the paper before handing it back to you

"Thereeeee. Oh and alsoooo, you spelt 'their' wrongggg. It should have been 'there', just sayinggggg" he smirks and walks off leaving your there with the fanfiction and a very very red face.

Looking at what he had written, just made you blush more. It said:
"Call me 5982904923, this made me laugh x ;)"

You stood there for a solid ten minutes before moving again.