(Rider) they're sick

-your pov-
Rider was ill. Very ill. He was in denial of it however.

"No, I'm not.. achoo! Sick! I am perfectly.. achoo! Healthy and well! ACHOO!"

"Rider! No you are not!" I push him back down into his bed, attempting to tuck him back in.

"Y/n please, get off me. I'm fine!" He struggles to get out my grip but fails, and gives up sighing. I let go of his shoulders.

"There, now relax and enjoy lying down in your bed and-" I was interrupted when Rider decided to bolt for the doorway, grabbing his golden dynamo roller on his way.

"RIDER NO!" I scream after him and chase him downstairs, but I was too late. He had already left, "You're gonna regret that, you hot bastard." I mutter under my breath.

Eventually, after a few hours, the door to his house opens. Obviously it was Rider.

"So? Hating yourself yet?" I ask him smugly turning my attention away from the tv.

"..yep." His voice was sounded tired and his nose was definitely blocked, "ACHOO!"

"Alright, I guess you won't want this hot chocolate I made you then." I smirk at him.

"What?!" He runs over to me and takes the drink and drinks it eagerly, "So good.." he smiles with a whipped cream moustache.

"Idiot." I mumble,  while smiling.

"Whatcha watching?" He sits beside me.

"Nothing much." I shrug and sip my hot chocolate.

"Wanna watch a bunch of romance movies and make fun of them?" Rider nudges me and smiles before sneezing into his elbow.

"Okay!" I grab a blanket and we cuddle up on the couch together.