(Emperor) they get jealous

(Please tell me I spelt Eging's name right aksjdnc)

-your pov-
I was sat on the lush green grass, with Emperor and his team on a hot, sunny day.

I had a visor on and it shaded my eyes, which was great because then I could stare at Emperor and that amazing jawline...

"Y/n? Would you like an ice lolly?" Prince asked, which startled me from my gaze.

"Yeah sure!" I smile at him warmly.

"Okay cool, we'll be right back!" N-pacer said and she left with Prince following, leaving me, Emperor and Eging Jr, by ourselves.

It was an awkward silence and before I knew it, the overpowering heat of the sun slowly made me grow tired and I fell asleep on the nearest thing to me.

That happened to be Eging Jr's shoulder. He didn't mind, we had been friends for a while now.

He just let my head fall onto him and said nothing.

Soon, his arm slipped around my waist. My eyes opened slightly and I could see Emperor trying to contain his anger.

He face was red and he was biting his lip with rage. It looked adorable.

He mouthed something to Eging which looked something like, "Hands off her or I'll kill you!"

Aww, he was jealous! I looked up at Eging to see him smirking, and then he shook his head.

"Is someone jealous that y/n is cuddling with me and not you?" Eging teased, which only made Emperor more infuriated.

I sit up and giggle at Emperor, "You're so cute when you're mad." This made him go red from embarrassment rather than anger.

"E-excuse me?" He stuttered.

"You heard me." I say and see Prince and N-pacer coming back with the snacks. You all take a lolly and enjoy the cold sweetness.

You moved beside Emperor and rested your head onto his shoulder and didn't move for the rest of that day.