(Prince) when you first meet

A friend had invited you over for the day and you were so excited. You hadn't seen them in ages!

"Okay, I'm on my way, see you soon!" You giggle and just as you were about to hang up, your friend stopped you.

"Wait! Y/n I forgot to mention, there's also gonna be someone else there too. I, uh, hope you don't mind?"

Someone else? Oh. "Uh, yeah that's cool!" You fake a cheery voice and hang up.

"Another person? Great." You say to yourself and kick a can to the side of the pavement.

Mumbling curse words to yourself, you ring the doorbell to your friends house and a boy answers?

Oh wonderful she's got a boyfriend, you thought.

"H-hi, you're y/n, right?" He asks, you nod, "Cool, come in!" He opens the door wider and let's you in.

Slipping off your crazy arrows, he turns to you smiling with a small blush across his cheeks.

"I'm Prince." He says.

"Nice to meet you. I'm y/n."

"Yeah, I know." He giggles and you realise that he already knows your name, making you blush with embarrassment.

"Oh yeah.. sorry."

Before Prince could accept your apology, your friend interrupts, "Eeee! Oh my god you guys get along so well!"

"We've only just met?" You say.

"I knew you two would be good for each other!" She claps her hands happily.

"Wha..?" Prince looks at her then at you, "I mean.. you are very pretty."

Your cheeks go a dark shade of red, "Th-thanks, Prince."

"No problem, y/n!" He laughs calmly and takes your hand, following your friend into the living room.