stones & loves

I was munching on my cheeseburger.
"The Will Stone is as powerful as the six regular infinity stones combined. It controls as well as fulfils a person's will or simply does what somebody wants. However destructive or constructive the task may as well be.", The queen explained as I continued looking at the 3 - D projection of the white stone. It looked like light was emanating from it.

"So it's simply a wish fulfilling stone.", I stated.
"No. It does nothing for free. It takes away a part of you depending on the task you want it to do. If the task is highly destructive, like killing someone, it might even kill you while performing it.", She said as I felt a chill run down my spine.
"And our quest is to take this stone back from Domaubris.", Natasha said.

"Now who the heck is that?!", I said irritably. It is so disgusting when everyone else knows what's going on except you!
"Before that. You need to meet someone else and trust me you will be real glad.", The Queen said with a smile. A real, genuine smile.

I sighed.
"Yes, so who is it, your Highness?", I said with a sarcastic smile.
"To your left.", The voice said. I suddenly felt a weird sensation in my chest as I immediately turned.

Steve Rogers walked into the hall. He was wearing a white shirt with trousers as I stared at him, half shocked and half confused. And then there was another weird feeling of joy which make me stare at him.

"Steve!", Natasha said in a half - astonished voice as she ran up to him, looking at him in complete shock.
"I missed you.", Steve said smiling brightly and then hugging her.
A surge of jealousy ran down my veins and why not?
I saved the Universe and I deserved to be thanked and missed first.

I stood crossing my hands over my chest and looking at them.
After a while they let go of each other and Steve Rogers finally noticed me. He walked up to me with his I am happy to see you smile.

"You proved me wrong, Tony.", He said as I gave him a curt nod taking my hands which were in front of me to the pockets of my trousers.
He looked at me for a while and then,
he suddenly hugged me.

I stood paralyzed as he said,
"The Universe cried that day, Tony.", His voice seemed to break as I gulped, unsure and then hugged him.
"I'm fine. In fact I'm pretty good, Cap.", I stated, trying to sound like his breaking voice did not bother me an ounce.

He released me after a while as he blinked off his tears, looking at me.

"Ahem! I think you can romance later.", The Queen said as both of us looked at her at the same time with a shocked expression.
"What?!", We said together.
"Oh yes. Now let's continue.", Natasha said with a smirk.
"Anyways, so who is Domaubris?", I asked trying my level best to feel normal, but it was so tough.

"Domaubris is a superbeing who currently posses the Will Stone. He is hell bound on finding something and for that he has been destroying worlds altogether.", Natasha began explaining.
"Then how is it that he's alive? I heard the Queen say that it takes away something from you–"
"It does, Steve. But he is Domaubris. Unfortunately, he is the Son of the man who runs this universe. He is one of the most powerful beings, so even if the stone does cost him something, it is too minimal for him.", The Queen said like she was explaining the Theory of Relativity.

"Wait!", I said realising something, "He is Jesus!"
"Of course not!", The Queen said looking at me irritably and then sighing,
"Hydhel is the being who runs the universe. The creator and the destroyer of the Cosmos. My father. And Domaubris is by terrible misfortune, my brother. Ambitious and deadly. Since it is impossible for me to fight him alone I need your help. This time he is behind planet Earth.", The Queen said as I nodded.

"But it's only three of us.", I said munching on my cheeseburger again, feeling better after that sudden rush of emotions.

"We are more than enough.", Steve said looking determined and exceedingly handsome.

", Steve said looking determined and exceedingly handsome