necklace & flame

I stood still and sighed.
"Tell me. We don't have much time.", I said.
"His necklace has the will stone. I have seen it. You have to take it and you'll know exactly what to do after that.", She said as I immediately turned towards her.
"Why do you think I should do it?", I asked.
Eva turned towards me with a sad smile.
"Because I trust you. Don't ask me why, but just know, that only you can do it. No one else.", She said as I nodded.
"Strange saw the possibilities, did he?", I asked rubbing my sweaty hands.
"He did not dare.", She said continuously smiling, as if regretting every single thing in her life.

"He is here.", She said suddenly holding my hand.
I looked up to find nothing.
"There's no one.", I said.
"I can feel him. We have to get ready immediately. He's here to destroy.", She said as she immediately turned as rushed towards the tower. I stopped and looked at the sky and slowly things became visible. There was he, in the form of my father, flying down.

I pressed my chest piece as my suit immediately covered my body. I drew in a deep breath.
"Mr. Stark! We're ready.", Peter said as I immediately trudged back to him. I immediately asked FRIDAY to remove the part of the suit covering my face so that I could speak to Peter.
"Where is Steve?", I asked.
"He's inside. Making some strategy.", He replied now looking at the sky, almost horrified.
"Thanks.", I said placing a hand on his shoulder and then started walking in.

"Mr. Stark?", He asked as I paused and turned.
"Yes?"
"Will everything be okay?", He asked looking unsure.
"At the end, everything will definitely be okay.", I said and smiled as he nodded and turned away.
I immediately walked in to find Steve talking to Bucky and Sam.
"Steve, can we talk?", I asked, stepping into the room.
He looked at me and nodded.

"They have already come. We have to win this fight, anyhow today.", Steve said as both of them nodded, flashed a smile at me and left.
"What happened Tony?", Steve asked as I walked up to him. He was in his Captain America costume only without the helmet.
I hugged him tightly as for a moment he stood still and then wrapped his arms around me.

"Tony, it's okay. Everything will be fine.", He said as I could hear Eva's words ringing in my ears.
It's not possible that I survive if I'm to save the world.
"I love you Steve.", I whispered, knowing that I was running short of time. We both were.
"I love you too Tony.", He whispered as he kissed me softly on my cheeks.
"Let's go.", I said moving away and taking control of my emotions as my helmet immediately coveted my face.

The war started just the way it had yesterday. But today was different. I had my aim clear. I rose to the sky and searched for Domaubris. He stood watching the whole thing peacefully.
"Eva?", I whispered.
"Yes.", She said.
"I can see him."
"Then do it. We don't have much time. The calm on his face is not something good.", She said as I immediately flew behind him.
"Anthony Edward Stark.", He said as he immediately turned.
I froze.
This was not supposed to happen.

"My sister believes you. It's pretty stupid of her to do that, I must say.", He said with a smirk. A devilish grin.
I could see the stone glinting on his necklace.
"You really think you can kill me?", Domaubris said, not only his face but also his voice matched my father.
"Oh yes. I do think so.", I said as he edged closer to me.
"You know I'll use this stone and all of you will be gone.", He said with a smirk.

Something struck me.
Exactly, if he used the stone then he wouldn't have to fight or anything. There was a reason why he was not using it.

"Then why didn't you use it all this time?", I asked as I did see the light in his eyes flicker but he managed to maintain his composure.
"Because I did not wish to.", He said. I shut my eyes trying to connect to Eva. An idea had just struck me.

"Tell me, I can hear you.", It was a voice in my mind. Domaubris went on talking about how glorified he will be after he wins today.
"Distract him. I'll take that stone. Something tells me, I know what to do.", I thought in my mind as suddenly Eva appeared beside me.
"Oh, my dear sister is here too.", He said grinning devilishly.

I looked at Eva who looked at me and nodded slightly.
She immediately walked in front of me raising her hand and so did Domaubris. I stood and watched them. Neon green threads erupted from Eva's hands and Neon red from his. They were fighting with that against each other.

"Tony, I'll push him backwards once and you have to snatch the stone at the very moment.", Her voice said as I nodded and stood. They were using the neon threads as whips. Suddenly Eva's whip tied around Domaubris' right leg as he lost him balance and fell.

"Now!"
I immediately zoomed towards him and before he could do anything I pulled the necklace along with the thread. Suddenly I felt a grip on my foot as I fell.
"It's not that easy, Stark.", He said as I cluched the stone tightly. My body was slowly paralysing. It was now or never.

I did not know how but I knew exactly what to do. I pulled the stone close to my mouth and whispered,
"I will the presence of Hydhel."
A surge of energy ran though me, the kind I had felt with a infinity stones but thanks to the paralysis I felt less. I looked up to find a yellow flame appear. It was all blurry as I finally passed out.

°°°