epilogue

The dreams we see come true.
Only when we've paid the price.

•••

"Anthony Edward Stark!", This was Steven Grant Rogers screaming on the top of his lungs for absolutely no reason.
"Shut up Capsicle! I'm coming.", I screamed back.
"You want me to get offended, Tony?", He asked from outside the door, most probably with a raised brow. I was trying to slip into my suit.
"For God's sake! I'm coming.. yeah.. it's almost done.", I replied.
"We're going to be late.", He said sighing.

I finally opened the door, wearing my black suit, looking like a gentleman. Not to mention, but I am.
"Oh, do I look beautiful?", I asked Steve who drew in a deep breath.
"Yeah, absolutely breathtaking, Mr. Stark.", Peter said from behind with a grin in his suit.
"Kid..", I said that with a sigh before looking back at Steve.
"No.. he's true. You don't look too bad.", He said with a grin.
"Why can't you just say that I look too good for you?", I asked with my signature I'm too smart for you smirk.
"Ah.. because I don't want to. Now may I?", He said placing his hand before me to take.

"Oh.. this is so romantic. FRIDAY play 'A Thousand Years'.", I said with a very elated tone, as it started playing in the background immediately.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

"You look good, Steve.", I whispered.
"I have to. I'm marrying The Tony Stark.", He said with a smile as walked out of the house.
"Ah.. you know this is true romance. Not that I ever imagined my son marrying you Steve but nonetheless.", It was dad. I looked away, pretending like I did not exist.
"Yeah.. same.", Steve said blushing. He did not leave my hand.

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

"Daddy!", It was Morgan who ran up to me. I knelt before her and hugged her tightly.
"I missed you, Ms. Stark.", I said releasing her as she smiled.
"Hello Mr. Rogers!", She said looking up at Steve.
"Call him Cap Dad.", I said removing the hair that had come in front of her face.
"Hello Cap Dad!", She repeated immediately.
"Now should we go?", Steve asked sounding impatient.
"Somebody's very impatient.", Eva said walking into the scene along with her husband, yeah you guessed it right, Strange. She was living with him in his Sanctorum and I was more than glad because that man gave so many husband goals in a day that it was irritating.

"Yeah very impatient.", It was Pepper looking at me with a genuine smile.
I smiled back at her.
"So can we?", I asked Steve standing up.
"Yes. Definitely.", He replied as we finally got onto the car.
"

Finally.", He said looking at me with a smile.

"Peace.", I replied.
"Ah, no, not peace for me. I've got to tolerate you.."
"You want me to get angry now?", I asked with a raised brow.
"Oh no... Honey.. Definitely not.", He said cheesily with a over the top cheesy smile.
I sighed then looked at him with a smile.