EPISODE 3 - THE BOY

One day Tuktirey decided that she wanted to go to the "Tree Of Voices" to speak with her ancestors. Neytiri agreed that she could go there ONLY if her brothers would come with her. Neteyam and Loa'k didn't want to go but they had no choice.

On their way to the "Tree Of Voices" Tuktirey wanted to try something new. When Neteyam and Loa'k weren’t looking she ran and escaped from their sight. When they turned arround they didn't see her. They looked everywhere in order to find her but she was nowhere to be found. They were scared of what their parents would do to them.

So, they kept searching for her.

Meanwhile, when Tuktirey ran from her brothers she saw something moving among the trees and the bushes.

She got closer to the bushes and trees to get a better look. And then she saw a young man older than her ,around sixteen years old. He was a handsome young man. Tuktirey was hidden behind a tree so he wouldn't see her but when she took a step back a branch broke and the young man saw her and looked at her in shock.

The young man looked like the Nav'i people. Tuktirey thought to herself. He was the tallest men I have ever see. I think that he is even taller than my father. His eyes were gorgeous. Their color was light grey. His eyes were so beautiful That you were mesemerizing if you looked at them for a while.

He was dressed like us. But the only thing that was strange about his look was that he wore unusual bracelet. The bracelet was on its arm and his color was red. It was weird because I never seen anyone from our clan or the other clan wearing it. 

After a few seconds of looking at each other quietly, the young man came close to Tuktirey. She was so scared. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. She froze. She said to herself in that moment that her parents were right all these times and she should have listened to them.

When the young man was close to her enough he said :"Hello" in the Na'vi language. Tuktirey was shocked. And thought to herself how does he know our language?. I know everybody in my clan and in our environment and I never ever seen him.

So I asked him in English "How do you know our language?". He answered that he came from a different planet and there he learned it. From that moment I knew that he was a sky people and they came here to destroy our world again. I asked him out of curiosity : "Why did you come here? To destroy our world again?" he answered that they came here for two reasons.

Every child which grew up after the great war knew about the sky people. My father, Jack was the leader of the war. He gathered all the other clans together with my mother. My father and mother said to us that the sky people will never come back here again. But they were wrong. The sky people returned and I must warn them. But first let's hear their reasons for coming back here. And then I will tell them.

The first reason is because their planet is dying so some scientists and rich people would come here. In order to build here their new world. The other reason is to catch the "Child Of Eywa".
He told me that that’s all he knew.

In my head I thought what would they do to me if they catch me. They will kill me!!!.

I was so afraid. Without thinking twice I ran in order to escape him. I saw my brothers after a few minutes of running. They looked at me like they were going to cry but in the same time confused. They ran to hug me but before they succeeded, I passed out.