EPISODE 21 - THE CHOICE

Meanwhile, Neteyam woke up and didn't see Lo'ak. He called him and after a few minutes he woke up Tuktirey. They looked for him all over the clan they said to Starr that Lo'ak was missing. Suddenly they saw him with Tsalia holding hands. Neteyam sigh and said "at list he isn't dead". When Tonowari saw her daughter holding hands with Lo'ak her face looked angry.

She scremed at Tsalia "what are you doing with that Omaticaya boy? Come here right now!". Tonowari said to us "I think that you need to go now. We will get you food for your journey". Tsalia said to her mother "sa’nok I want to come with them to see the world up there!. I want to be with Lo'ak!". Tonowari said "NO! I won't let you go with them. Your place is here with us! You are the Metekayina princess you'll be the next Olo'eyktan of this clan". Tsalia said with anger to her mother "NO! I will go with them and I don't care how much it cost. I want to be with Lo'ak and see the world up there. I'm going with them".

Tonowari said with tears in her eyes "you can't! I'm sorry" then a few of her gaurds surround her and didn't let her go. She screamed "let go of me!". I started to fight with them, to help her to get free from them. Neteyam scremed to Lo'ak "No! Lo'ak!" I didn't listen all I wanted is to free her. After an hour I succeeded.I grabed her hand and we ran out from the metal box. Tonowari said to tsalisa while we were running "if you go now you won't be my daughter anymore!" but Tsalia didn't listen.

After minutes of running we were out from the metal box. We ran until we got far enough from the Metekayina clan. Then we stopped and took a deep breath. Tsalia started to cry. I didn't know if it was because of what her sa'nok said to her or that she outside for the first time and she see all that beutty.

I asked Tsalia "why are you crying? It's because of what your sa'nok said?". She said to me "yes, a little bit but it I'm also crying from happiness and joy that I finally here! On the world above the river". "So let's continue to go to our home" I said and grabbed Tsalia hand. After couple of hours we stopped to eat breakfast. And then the Ikran of Starr came near us. He looked trafined so she calme him down.

Starr said to Tsalia "this is Ikran. Don't be afraid from him he won't hurt you. I'm promised". Tsalia come closer to starr, she took her hand and let her to tach the Ikran. Tsalia was so amazed that she tach this amazing creature and didn't know that this creature even exist.

I asked Starr and Neteyam if we can show her Ayram alusìng meaning the Floating Mountains. They thought about that and said "you know what we are agree. We'll start our way there tomorrow morning".
Tsalia asked Lo'ak in wonder "Ayram alusìng? There are really floating mountains". Lo'ak said "yes! Of course they are. They the most beautiful mountains you can ever see. On those mountains lives a lot of Ikrans and when you reach to the age of seventeen you can have an ikran. Neteyam will have an Ikran next year because he is sixteen.

"How are you can choose an Ikran?" Tsalia asked. I said "the belief say that if you want to choose an Ikran it must choose you, meaning that the Ikran will try to kill you and must fight back and make tsaheylu. And Then you have an Ikran for life" Tsalia said "Wow! I didn't know it even exists"
The night came down and all the eveierment glowed in a seconds. Tsalia face change into a big smile. She said "Wow! Look! At all this beauty. See all the trees and plants that glow up. All the creature look like the creature we have down there but here they have legs. All this beauty and I didn't know about that".

Tsalia spotted Fan Lizards. She  was afraid from them. We laughed and Lo'ak said " it's okay they won't hurt you. Here look!" and he got closer to one of the Fan lizards and suddenly the Fan Lizard wings open up with colorful colors. When Tsalia saw this she looked shocked and said "its so beautiful, so bright. I love this place thank you Lo'ak" and she kissed him on his chick.