EPISODE 23 - HOME

After a week of walking we arrived to our home.

Their home was huge. It was some kind of huge cave with a lot of flowers and bushed next to it.  There was a huge lake which surrounded all the cave and there was a bridge that we can stood on and get inside the cave. Beyond the cave there were huge and tall trees that when you look up you can't see their ends.  It was so beautiful. 

As we entered to the huge cave I was amazed!
Inside the cave there was a huge lake in color green and blue. The lake started from a huge wall inside the cave., above the starting point of the lake there was a huge, just huge! Stone that was sculpted to look like a Na'vi with his mouth open, inside his mouth there was a huge waterfall that gives the lake water.  Inside the cave there were a little houses which the Na'vi can sleep in. There were also in the cave trees, flowers, bushes and even animals on the trees. But the most beautiful thing in my opinion was the Huge tree at the deepest point in the cave. That was one of the Trees Of Souls that we have on Pandore.

Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tuktirey and Tsalia called me to come. All of us came to a big stage that the chief's wife and Moa't stood.
I looked at them and I started to feel fear and uncofertable. Then the chief's wife asked Neteyam "who are this people? Why did you bring them?" He answered "ma sa'nok those girls saved us from death" when he said that sentence she looked at me and Tsalia that hold Lo'ak's hand at that time.  Moa't started to get closer o me and Tsalia. She looked at Tsalia asked her name and said to her "you can go now". But… But with me it was different. First she looked at me and checked me , she checked my tail, hair and even my blood. After that she asked "why did you come to hear?" I said to her "I came hear in order to protect the princes and the princess"

After that she asked me "what is your name?". At first I didn't answer. Then she asked again and I didn't answer again. She asked again so I said "Starr". "And your family name?" She asked. I didn't tell her just after the fitted time I answered "Starr Sully"  Suddenly a man came. Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tuktirey said and bow for him "sempul!". I looked at the him and he looked at me. When I said my name again he got closer to me. He said to Moa't that she can go now. And he asked me again "What his your name?". I said to him "Starr Sully". He asked me again so I said to him, again. After the third time he said "You are a layer. You can't be Starr Sully". I looked at him at his eyes and then… Then I realized who he his and then everything was pitch black.  I couldn't hear or see anything.

We took her to the room that Moa't healer in. I put her on the floor and got back so that Moa't can check on her. I said to the children to go playing outside the room. Neytiri sat next to Jake and hold his hands. He was checking. She asked him gently "who is she Jake?". Jake answered "she looked similar to someone who I knew".

After a couples of minutes, I woke up and Moa't and the chief of the Omaticaya clan were in front of me. I said "it can't be real. I must be dreaming" I thought in my head "I must be dead". I looked at the chief and asked him in wonder "So where is Tom?" He didn't answered but his face looked like he know what I am talking about. I asked again "where is Tom?" They didn't answer. "Where is Tom? Where is Tom Sully? I must be dead because you died Jake. So where is he?" They answered nothing.

I began to speak loudly "Where is Tomas Sully? Come on Jake where is Tom?. I'm dead, no. So you here Jake so I want to know where his Tom." Jake looked pissed and said with anger "Tom isn't here and how do you know my brother name?". Neytiri and Moa't left the room. I answered with anger and load voice "what do you mean how do I know, Jake! Tom is my brother like he is yours." Jake was quiet he looked at me in shock. Jake asked me in wonder "do you really Starr Sully? My sister?" I answered "yes, doesn't you recognize your sister? But… Wait a second, how it is possible that you alive. The army told us that you died at war". Jake said out load "I never died at war!. The army said to me after the war ended that you died from the surgery. And maybe I don't recognize you because it has been passed eighteen years".

"I never died, Jake! Wait… Maybe it was the government plan. But I don't understand why they did it?" I said.
"Me too" Jack said with a sigh. "How Tom handle with my death?" He asked. I told him that it was hard for him. But it doesn't meter anymore. You remember the rule. "yes I remember" Jake said. He also asked in wonder  "Did he said to you bad things?" I answered to him angrily "I don't want to speak about him". Jake asked "what did he do?" I answered to him with angry and loud voice "don't dare to say his name or to speak about him again". "I'm sorry" Jake said.

Starr and Jack went outside the room. Starr sat between Tuktirey and Tsalia. Both of them played with Tuktirey while Jake took the boys to a walk. Our father said to us "sons, thank you that you kept on your sister. Also thank you that you brought surprises to our clan. Lo'ak, I saw that you have a girlfriend". When Jake said those word Lo'ak blushed and said "Tsalia… Tsalia isn't my girlfriend, she just someone that I like". Neteyam said "this is the meaning of girlfriend. When you like someone until you can kill yourself for her. It's a true love". Our sempul said "yes, Neteyam is right. When you feel that feeling it's mean that you love her. I'm sure she feel the same way. Neteyam did you have someone that you think about lately?". Neteyam said "yes I had. But I can't be with her". "Why?" sempul asked. Neteyam said those words with a big sigh, he felt like if he will say it a big stone will let go from its hart. "Because she... She is your sister". Our sempul face looked angry I didn't know where to burry myself. Then he said "I'm not upset but you can't think about her anymore. And she also bigger than you".

Meanwhile the girls started a conversion. Neytiri asked Starr while she played with Tuktirey "So how was your life with Jack?". I answered "I don't remember that much because I was young at that time. But I remember that he was a good brother. He always make me laugh". I asked Neytiri "So I my dumb brother came here?". Neytiri said "he was a scientist who lost his way in the woods. I found him and had a sign from Eywa that he have strong heart. Since then he with us and he also helped us to get rid of the sky people that almost destroyed our planet". Starr asked "wait a minute. Did you say that Jake is a scientist?" Neytiri said "yes". Starr started to laugh so hard that tires start to come down from her eyes. She said while laughing "my brother is not a scientist. He the stupidest man I know. My other brother, Tom and me we are the scientist of our family. Neytiri said with soft voice "we need to prepare for dinner. Let's go" Starr said "I can call the boys".

After we went to dinner Neytiri said to Jake "take her to bed. She need to sleep" Lo'ak took Tsalia hand and said to her "come I want to show you something. But before that you need to close your eyes". And Neteyam went outside to be alone. Just me, Moa't and Neytiri stayed together. Neytiri asked Starr "can you tell us what your other brother was like. Because Jake never talk about him". I answered "Jake never talked about him because there is a rule in our family. The rule is that you can't talk about the dead. "why?" Neytiri asked. I said to her "it's bring bad things".

After a while that Lo'ak and Tsalia was walking they stopped. Loa'k took his hands off of my eyes. I opened my eyes, I saw something so bright that I couldn't breath. It was the tee like we have in my home. Lo'ak told me this tree called "The Tree Of Souls" here all of our wishes heard by Eywa. I asked him "why did you bring me here?" He said "I believe you feel what I feel. So I want to make a wish to Eywa". I answered "yes, I think I feel like you". Then we got closer and I had the feeling of kissing him. I think he had this feeling too. After we locked at each other for a while. We kissed. It felt like it filed me with energy. Then I said "we need to go back. Before they'll start to search for us".