EPISODE 22 - BROTHERHOOD

On the next morning they started to go to the Ayram alusìng. It was a long journey but after a while we got to the Ayram alusìng. It was so beautiful, to see the mountains floating like that in the sky. Tsalia looked amazed "this is So beautiful!" she said. We stayed there over the night. After we ate dinner.

Tuktirey asked Tsalia "So how does it feel to live down there in the Metkayina clan?". Tsalia answered "it feel normal. You know sometimes it's sucks not to have permission to get out. To see the world that you live in. And because I'm was the daughter of the chief I had to pick a guy that I need to get marry with, even if I don't like him". Neteyam said "You know I needed to make this choice too but because our mother we don't have that rule anymore. So if you will be the first from your clan. The next generation will thanks you that you broke the rule".

Tuktirey asked them with a big beautiful eyes "So tonight we have another story before bed time?" Starr said "You know I can tell you a story about your father if you want to?". Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tuktirey said enthusiasm "yes! We want to. Please tell us. Please!!!". "Fine… I will tell you if you want to hear it so bad. And also you asked so beautiful. But still, I don't think you will love that". "No! We want to hear it" we screamed and Tuktirey did her sad face to Starr.

Finally it broke her and she said "fine I will tell you. Only because I can't face with this face, Tuktirey" we enjoyed so much about it. Tsalia asked Lo'ak quietly in his ear before Starr began her story "how she know your sempul?" Lo'ak said "she is his sister".

Starr began the story "So when I was young I was in the hospital all day and all night I had nothing to do there. So your father always try to entertain me. He did a lot of funny stuff. He always try to make me laugh. So one day he tried to make me laugh so hard that he just behaved like a monkey. It was so funny. He took his shirt off and just dance like a monkey and after a couples of minutes he even dressed like a monkey. It was so funny".

Starr asked "did he still make fun from things in your clan?". Neteyam said "when we was young he did but after Tuktirey was born he didn't. He just changed". Tuktirey asked in anger "So now this is my fault that he changed?". "No! I did not say that it is your fault I just said that after you were born he changed. That's all" he said this with anger. Tuktirey screamed "So I don't want to talk to you ever again if you thing that because of me sempul changed". Neteyam said in loud voice "So… You know what! Yes it all your fault. Because of you sempul changed and because of you we can't live a normal life because we always need to protect you and to go with you everywhere you want" he said those words with anger.

Tuktirey said with tears in her eyes "fine! You don't need to protect me anymore" and she ran into the forest. Neteyam screamed "Tuktirey! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Neteyam and Lo'ak wanted to stand up and ran to her but Starr said to them "No! You'll just make the situation worse". Starr stood up and came near to Tsalia and asked her "are you coming?" She answered "yes" and let go from Lo'ak hand and stood. "Let's find her" Starr said to Tsalia.

After couples of hours of searching in the huge forest they found her. She was shriveled in herself and was crying. We came near her, sat next to hear and hugged her as hard as we could. Starr said "You know… It not your fault, they love you and they always want to protect you. It your father fault that he treats you different from your brothers". Tsalia added "You know my mother always protect me from the world outside and never let me out. At first I hated that she always keeping me safe but now I understand that she just wanted to protect me from dangers things. So maybe your brothers didn't understood it yet, that your sempul want to protect you like he protect them".

Tuktirey said "yes… Maybe and maybe is also my sempul fault. But those words hit me so hard. I don't know if I can ever forgive them". Starr said "I know how you feel. It happened to me too. But now his dead. And I miss him so much that I don't even care about what he said. I know that it's hurt but you'll get through these. So… Let go back now". Tuktirey agreed and we got back to our camp.