EPISODE 24 - MORNING

I woke up In the morning with joy. I thought about what had happened yesterday, she really kissed me and I kissed her. I was so excited that I almost couldn't sleep yesterday. I can't wait to tell to Neteyam what had happened.

In the morning I woke up with screaming. I recognized the voice. It's was my sa'nok's. I ran immediately to sa'nok's voice. When I got there I saw black! I don't know what I felt at that moment, I felt somany feeling that I can't describe. I saw Lo'ak ranning to see why sa'nok screams. When both of us saw that we fell instently on the floor and we started to cry. I felt a tach on my shoulder. Tsalia sat next to me and Neteyam and hugged us very hard. She also cried.

We saw our sister! And she didn't move or make any sound. We thought we lost her. Her hair started to change a little bit. From white to dark. It's mean that Eywa take her life. Then we saw our sempul hold her and ran to the "Tree Of Souls". We rode with sa'nok and Starr. When we arrived we saw sempul put her under the tree.

Moa't tried to heal her. To keep her alive. We praid that everything will be fine. Then her hair changed slowly to white again. But still she couldn't wake up. We praid even harder to Eywa that she will wake up again.